💛✨Tails The Fox x Shy Wolf Reader✨💛

Requested By StarTheHedgehog2

Tails was intrigued by the new arrival. She was a shy wolf, and he could tell she was nervous and unsure of herself. He wanted to make her feel welcome, so he decided to introduce himself.

'Hey there, I'm Tails the fox!' he said cheerfully.

The wolf nodded shyly and said, 'Hi, I'm [Name].'

Tails smiled wider. 'Are you new around here?'

'Yeah, I just moved here,' she replied.

Tails was eager to get to know the new wolf, so he asked her if she wanted to go explore the area. To his delight, she agreed. They spent the day exploring the nearby woods and talking about their lives. Tails found himself becoming more and more charmed by the shy wolf as they got to know each other better. He realized that he was starting to develop feelings for her, and he couldn't help but smile at the thought.

As their day came to an end, Tails knew that he had to tell the shy wolf how he felt. So, he mustered up the courage to ask her out on a date. To his surprise, she said yes.

Tails couldn't believe it. He was going on a date with the shy wolf! He was filled with anticipation and excitement as they planned their date for the following week. He couldn't wait to see what the future held for them.