Muzan Kibutsuji 💜

"Where the hell did that girl ran off to? You all couldn't even handle a little girl?" The male growls making others flinch.

"We almost had her boss--" "If you don't get her in next five minutes, I'll f*cking kill you all! Now scram! I need that girl you hear me!" All nods before quickly running away, trying to look for a certain brunette.

"I can't let that beauty escape. She would make so much of profit if I sell her." The male thought to himself.

Somewhere else deep in forest, a teenage girl was hiding behind a tree as she tried to hold back her sobs. She was now regretting not listening to her mom. She shouldn't have escaped from home at night in first place. But she was just too tempted to explore the outside world. She was kept shelter through her entire life, her older brother tanjiro was too protective of her.

"I'm so s-sorry nii-san. J-just please save me this time...I-I promise I wouldn't ever go against y-your commands ever again." She chocked on her tears as she whispers those words, clenching her chest frightened as she heard voices of those thugs.

She took a shaky breath before running in opposite direction to those voices only to trip on a rock. Her scream altered the men in forest as she quickly stood up before running away.

"Hey girl! Stop right there!" Tears brimmed in corner of her eyes as she picked up her pace. She looked back at the men only to bump into someone. She quickly held onto them, clenching her eyelids tightly before feeling two muscular arms wrapped around her waist. She opened her eyes slowly, her teal blue orbs clashing with two most beautiful pair of wine orbs that stared down at her coldly.

 She opened her eyes slowly, her teal blue orbs clashing with two most beautiful pair of wine orbs that stared down at her coldly

To tamiko, he was the most handsome man she ever came across in her life. He was atleast a head taller than her, she only reached till his broad shoulders. Aside his captivating eyes, he had a fair complexion, pair of soft pink lips and luscious curly black locks that swayed with elegance in chilly winds. He had a muscular physique underneath his black western outfit as she stared at him like he was a royalty.

Muzan was taking a walk in deserted forest, seeking for peace without any distraction only for a girl to bump into him. He glared down at her with disgust, but the moment she raised her head his disgust changed into amazement.

In thousand years of his lifespan, he encountered many women but this, the one in his arms was easily the most beautiful girl of all. She had luscious coffee locks as soft as silk, falling like a waterfall till her lower back. A cute pointy nose, tempting pair of cheery lips that quivered underneath his stare. Long healthy eyelashes fluttering gently, revealing the pair of sea blue iris shinning brightly at his sight. She had a fair complexion and a divine body hidden under her red kimono.

She craned her swan like neck to meet his eyes, her eyes brimmed with tears as she parted her lips gently

"P-please help me s-sir. I beg you please save me from them!" Her soft whisper ringed in his ears making his glare soften.

"Hey you! Hand over that girl to us if you want to go alive!" He raised his head, annoyed getting interupted before glaring at the humans with pure disgust.

"And why would I? What business do you hold with her?" Muzan asks, tamiko's heart beating faster hearing his deep husky voice.

"Our boss needs her. That beauty would be sold at quite a price. So just hand her over to us." Muzan's glare hardened after hearing their words before hearing a soft whimper.

He looked down at the brunette as she held onto his black vest, tugging onto it desperately. Tears roll down her delicate face as she let out a broken sob,"P-p-please...don't let them s-sell me. I-I just wanna g-go to my mom. I beg you..s-save me from them."

Muzan looked at men in front of him before taking her hand off his vest, gently grasping it in his large veiny one, pulling her behind him.

"I refuse." Muzan smirked enraging them more as she held onto his shoulders tightly. He turned his head to her," Would you do me a favour and close your eyes for me kitten?" She gulps nervously, before nodding as she shut her eyelids. She winced covering her ears as painful screams reached her ears, her body trembling with fear as a tear dropped from her clenched eyes, staining her kimono.

"You can open them if you want now." She heard a soothing voice before opening them slowly. Her eyes watered at sight of muzan as she quickly lept in his arms.

"T-thank you so much..I would forever b-be in your debt. Thank you for saving me.." She cried as he pats her head gently. She looked at him before whipping the blood off his face, his stare lingering onto her form.

"I-I am Tamiko Kamado. It's a pleasure to meet you." She bowed to him as he smiled softly.

"I'm Muzan Kibutsuji. " She raised her head before tilting her head gently.

"Muzan-sama, if I may, your eyes are quite beautiful. " Tamiko smiled looking into his eyes without any fear, a small smirk lingering on his lips.

"You think so? Most people are afraid at the sight of them."

"But I'm not. They're like rubies. Shinning under moonlight, making them more captivating. " Muzan's smirk widen as he looked down at her.

"You're quite an eye-catcher aren't you? No wonder those humans were after you." He cupped her face lovingly as she blushed slightly.

"I-I should be get going now. My mom must be worried for me. Is there any way I can repay you back?" She asks softly as he looked at her silently.

"Meet me whenever you can at night."