Punishment

This is of course related to the Original book in the chapter

This is of course related to the Original book in the chapter. [ReBorn & Punishment]

Shiro will be allowed to talk and it will be his POV.

***********************************************************************************

Kiana Kaslana, an A- rank valkyrie that went missing after the eruption 3 months ago.

A girl which i am close with. To me she became the reason of why i am living. An obsession... A curse bestowed me by my sister Himeko.

Gaia's power corrupted it... The power's influence day by day slowly consumed my mind.

To the point if someone talks shit about her. I am ready to kill them... Even if those are only thoughts... My senses became sharp.

Horrible right? And the only way to quell me down is standing by her side.

But i cannot let her see that side of me... I may be a monster that is only good at being berserk. Still i have the heart of the human.

It is very stupid for me to say this... But she alone is my world...

Funny right? That happy go lucky girl who thinks random bullshit will work at anything... Just because she is a Kaslana, that Kiana always boasted.

Today... I can finally rest easy... Because i finally found her.

We took shelter in a hotel that i booked earlier. After all the next phase will be returning to the Helios and regrouping with Theresa and the others.

I decided that we will contact Mei and Tessie tomorrow morning. Tonight I'm exhausted, and my body still haven't healed fully after receiving a fatal blow from Knight class honkai beast.

"Are you feeling fine Kiana?" I asked after locking the door to our room, she sat down at the bed.

"Mhm..." She nods. "I was just so happy... To receive such kindness... Even after all that happened." Crying in happiness. My heart softens.

I would do anything to keep her off from harm... Whether it will Otto, the devil himself or a god...

I'll kill them all...

"Shiro can i request something from you?"

She called as the world of my thoughts dissolved bringing back to reality, as i remembered that i need to let go... Knowing i am with her.

She balled her fists, and with sigh she released. Kiana is mastering her will to say something towards me.

I know it's been a while, but there's no need to tense up...

"I know it's selfish of me, but..."

"Shiro... Please Punish me."

"I'm sorry... What?"