Chapter 1

2006
Anna's in a hospital room putting in stitches on a little girl "Very brave" Anna comments smiling.

"Never riding a bike again..."

"learning?"

"yeah"

"can't give up just takes practice trust me a lot of kids went through this" Anna's phone goes off "uh". Another Nurse hands Anna her phone answering "hello?"

"hey sweetie" Yoon answers

"hi dad i'm working is everything ok?"

"I think you may know the answer"

"uh oh"

"The president wants to see us both"

"Today of all days" Anna finishes up the stiches

"There's been a hacking at the white house and he thinks since you two work good together even after all these years..."

Anna's taken aback "who?"

"Leon"

"Leon and me on a investigation?"

"yes...I know it's been awhile but him and I both think you him and 3 other agents will figure it out"

"Tonight?"

"yes"

"I'll be there"

Time skip
In the darkness of the night leon's in a helicoopter staring at Anna's photo now. Leon now has a stuble longer brown hair with more bone definition. Leon sighs to himself staring at the photo

With Anna
Anna's walking in the white house with her father wearing a biege dress with a lighter beige button up blouse with long sleeves

It's been 8 years since I last saw Leon face to face...Seeing him again...touching him again...talking to him again. I'm happy i'm gonna see him again hopefully for good this time.

Anna walks into a room with a woman in a black suit and two men in suits one older with blonde hair and a beard and the younger one with brown short curly hair with a stuble sitting around. "uh hi"

"Hey" The younger man smiles at her

"Jason" The older man has his arms crossed not giving her any eye contact

"Shen mei" The woman hands Anna tea.

"Thanks" Anna takes a sip

"Patrick...Your Leon's partner...Right?"

Anna turns red smiling "no we're just old friends" Anna sits down on the table

A middle aged man in a suit walks in doing a light clap "The presidents ready. come on" He turns around to walk leading them away

The problem must be serious if there's this many agents. Must be serious to have Leon and me reunited. Even just me involved alone...has to be serious.

The man opens the door for the four of them "Thank you for waiting, gentlemen. one agent is still en route, but these three are probably the most qualified--"

An older man interupts leaning on his desk as another older man and Yoon are sitting on the couch next to the desk "Please. Let's get this started" He looks over at the older man next to Yoon "Defense secretary Wilson?"

The older man on the couch replies "Yesterday, We recievered an alert that one of our severs was compromised. It contains the pentagon's military secrets and other files that are highly sensitive in nature. Normally, an authorization code from the president is required to log in"