Chapter 1; the adoption.

Monday. The most dreaded day of the week right? Well not for Hannah, Meghan and Erin this was the greatest day of their lives. A newly wedded couple looking for teenage daughters. The meeting was set for 5 o'clock and if all was to go well, they would be able to take them home the next day. It got to 4.59 and for the three girls that last minute seemed to be the longest minute of their lives and whatever happened after that minute would determine the rest of their future.
It finally got to 5 o'clock. There was a knock at the door. The girls opened the door to the biggest surprise of their lives! At the door was the newly wedded couple - Mrs Taissa and Mr Evan Peters two actors from the hit TV show 'American Horror Story'.
"Hi! You three must be Meghan, Hannah and Erin! I'm Taissa, and this is my husband Evan!"
The girls just stood there gobsmacked.
"Are you going to let us in? Or are we going to do the meeting outdoors?" said Evan jokingly.
Hours went by and they all seemed to get along perfectly, like a house on fire some would even say. The time got to almost 10 o'clock and they managed to get all the paper work signed for within 20 minutes which meant that on Tuesday the three girls would all belong to a family which is all they ever wanted and more!