chapter 22

Myles A POV

The day started well today, everyone was preparing for uncle myles' birthday.
Uncle Myles is happy after he read the paper aunt Eva gave him, we were all curious to know what was on the paper, I saw mum smiling, oh how can I forget she read what was written on paper.

"What do you think is on the paper." Melvin mind linked me.
"I think aunt Eva is pregnant." Mariella replied
"I think so too." I replied
"Let's wait and see then." Melvin replied

Everyone was still quiet waiting to know what it was.

Myles POV
Myles POV

I still feel that I am dreaming. The news, my mate, or should I say the gift my mate gave me, is the best i could receive in my life. I feel like the happiest man ever. With this gift i can't help but love her more.

"Can you two tell us what's happening? We are all here dying of curiosity." Rina said as she folded her hands and everyone turned to look at us.

"Yah, they should." Everyone supported I whispered to my mate with a smile, "Should we tell them." Then she nodded to show that it's OK."Alright everyone, the gift my mate gave me is the best gift a man could ever receive in his life. And I will speak with pride to tell you that we are pregnant." I replied with pride and joy. I was so happy that I was going to finally have a family of my own. I saw my sister, she was smiling and I just also prayed that she would overcome her fears and insecurities.

I was beyond happy, the party went on well, people came to congratulate me and Eva.Her brother Evan and his mate came to also congratulate us too.

Time passed the party ended, me and my mate went to our room. I was already tired and couldn't wait to make love to her.I could smell her arousal already.

"I can smell your arousal baby, its driving me crazy." I said to her"That's what I always intended to do, drive you crazy." She replied in a seductive way.

We started kissing like we were hungry for each other, everything was going on well for us.

Sophia's POV
I was really happy for my brother; he was going to become a father anytime soon.
I see the love he has for Eva, and I can say they are lucky to have each other.
When the party was soon ending, I received a text from Calvin asking me to come and meet him at the gate of the pack.

I frown my face, wondering what he was doing here since I knew his pack was four hours from here.
So I whispered to my son, Myles, then he nodded, and I left to go and meet him.
I reached the gate, then talked to the guard, and he accepted my request to go out.

I saw a white car parked aside, and I walked towards it since it was the only car around here.

I reached near it, then the window was lowered, and I went to see that it was really Calvin.

Hello, my lady. He smiled at me.
Hello, my king. I replied, and he frowned at his face. Then I chuckled at his face.

"I was just playing around. I replied, smiling. He smiled back and felt my heart skip a bit; he was starting to have this effect on me.
"Thats because he is out mate silly. My wolf said
"Get in the car. He said
"Where are we going? I asked.
It's a surprise. He replied, and I entered the car. Then I mindlinked my kids and Myles to inform them about where I was going.

They were happy, but you could still hear the overprotectiveness from my babies, especially Myles.
I laughed a bit, and I went to hear Calvin calling me.

"Are you ok? Why are you laughing?" He asked
"No, it's nothing. I am ok; I just laughed at how my kids were whining about calling them babies." I replied

"I thought kids enjoy being called babies, but how come yours were whining as you are saying?" He said
"Well, mine hate it when someone calls them babies and also calls them monkeys. You want them to hate you or glare at you, then call them babies. I replied as I remembered the times my kids were arguing with me about calling them babies.

"Ok, that's new, but Myles seems a bit of a mummy's boy. He commented
"Yah, he is; how did you notice? He is really good at hiding it. I replied, surprised at his observation over Myles.

Myles is a kid who is good at hiding his feelings. He might be quiet, but he observes a lot, and it's really hard to tell what's on his mind. He is just like me.

"And for Melvin, he seems to be carefree, or should I say outgoing, but he is a nosense when he is angry or serious about something, and Ella, she is a lovely, sweet little girl but also has a wild temper. He replied, It's true that my kids are short-tempered and overly protective, especially when it comes to me. Mariella can seem sweet at times, but when she is angry, you don't want to get in her way.

After what seemed like forever, we reached somewhere, and he stopped the car, then parked the car aside from the road, then we walked towards a tree.

"Let's shift." He said calmly, and I just nodded. Then I went behind a tree, and he did the same. After a few seconds, we were both on four legs now.
I got my dress in my mouth, and he did the same for his clothes, and we started running.

I ran and reached an opening, but when I went to realize it was a beach, it was hidden due to the forest.
The moonlight was reflecting on the water; it looked beautiful, and the view was breath-taking.

"It looks beautiful. I said this after shifting back to my human form.
"Yah, I am happy you like it. He replied
He walked towards me with a small blacket, and I was wondering where he got it.

He was wearing some shorts, and I had even forgotten that I was naked.
"Thank you." I said to him
We sat on the other bench he had laid down, and we viewed the water together as the waves pushed to and fro.

"So have you had time to talk to your ex-mate about the kids?" He asked
"You are okay talking about me." I inquired of him with a raised brow, and he nodded his head.

"Well, yes, I did since he figured it out. But the kids hate him and don't want to have anything to do with him. I replied
"Ooh, ok, let's live that. He replied
Then he started jazzing me up about his childhood to cheer me up. I laughed at his stories until I turned, and I found him staring at me.

We stared at each other as our faces came closer to each other, and within seconds, our lips touched each other, and we started kissing each other passionately.

My body was already reacting to his touch, and I was already aroused.
It has been 15 years since I had intimacy with a man, and I knew he was already smelling my arousal.

"I can smell your arousal, my lady. He says to me, I am glad I have this effect on you.
I blushed, and he continued to kiss me and romance me. A moan escaped my mouth.

He was on top of me already, and I felt a hard bulge between us, and I knew what it was.
I loved what he was doing to me, and I was happy I had that effect on him too.
Under the right moon, we were making love. I was making love to the man the moon goddess had blessed me with. Under the bright moon, moans filled the whole place.
The night was going well for me and Calvin. What can I say? It feels good to be in love again.

We lay there on the blanket in each other's arms, naked, resting after making love to each other, i laid my head in his chest but I just hoped this is real but not a dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes my dear readers,
Thank you Once again, sorry for the delay in updating, i am just fixed with work but will always try to update everytime I get a chance.

Hope you have enjoyed this chapter, you can send in your thoughts. Thank you.
LoL