{16}"ITS BEARABLE"

Of course this chapter needs to have a playlist.
And here it is;
Fantasize by Ariana grande
WTF by Hugely feat Amber Van day
Act fool by bring it back?( I guess)

•••♪••••••♪••••••♪••••••♪•••••••♪••••••♪••••••♪••••••♪•

KOO RYEON'S P.O.V

Standing infront of joonggil's office was somehow worrying, the oak door was the only thing stopping me from entering his office. I gathered myself and held my hand towards the door, I knock three times and waited for two seconds to get his reply.

"Come in……"He ordered. I slowly pushed the door opened, I poked my head slightly at a gap I made, he was sitting on the couch while sipping some wine with his necktie loose and crossed his legs, his back was pressed at the soft chair frame. He turn his head in my direction as I fully entered my body, he gaved me unknowingly slight smile. "You're here…… how's my ex-wife?…"He teasingly asked as I settled myself into his soft couch that was opposite his....

"Call me that again and something might happen!"I growled as he uncross his legs and rested both of his elbows above it, and leaning with a grin.

"Or what?…… Is that a threat or prize?"I raised a brow and forced a smile.

"Whatever you want……"I tease back. "So let's begin!"I declared while straightening my back. "So what kind of plan do you have?…"He plumb back into his last demeanor.

"Me?…"

"No the table… I was talking to the table...."I retorted with Philosophy. He's face scrunched up and I can see his mouth twitch.

"… You know I haven't choke anyone since i did that to you……"His voice was filled with annoyance.

"Do it…… since you're good at that…… seeing people's breathing gone……"I challenged. He glared at me while squinting his eyes. "If you're done glaring at me… I will discuss my plans first…"I changed the subject and crossed my arms.
"Kwan will stay with me for three days in advance.… And if the my term was done he can stay with you……"

"I agree… but I want or add something……"He interrupted. I nodded at him as he continued. "Each of us should make a room for him……"He had a point.
"And also…… we need to send him in school... He need to learn something…"He said arrogantly.

"Fine…"

"And also Kwan was in my quarter……"He added.

"What?…… Alone?"I interrogated.

"No of course…. She's with Ms. Jiyoon.…"I raised a brow.

Now he's addressing her in that way, Ms. Jiyoon!

"I will come over to pick him up…… maybe 4:50…"

"Where are you going?"

"Shopping for his clothes and… I don't know… everything he needed…"I stated as I stood up. " So… I shall head out now… thank you for your cooperation Mr. Park.."I set myself away from the couch. I turn my back at him and started to walk towards the door. As I reached my hand at the doorknob he spoke.

"Can I come?"My hand automatically stopped mid way, contemplating my response. Even though I hated the idea of him tagging along I still wanna do this for Kwan, to make him feel like he had the complete family he once had.

I sighed and tug on the doorknob, "Fine you can go… but please pretend that were not close…… just keep your distance from me..."I stated before leaving his office.