Fɪʟʟᴇʀ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

( The newcomers )

( The newcomers )

As everyone was wondering what would happen next a bright light appeared again and two people stood in the middle of the room. Everyone was shocked as the the two wizard's who stood there were none other than the two most feared wizard's - Tom Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.
With wands raised the first group started circling the two wizard's who also had their wands drawn as a note appeared. Cassie stepped forward and grabbed it,

"Do not attack. Those two are also very important for the future but for safety reasons were going to collect their wands also." Two more wands appeared in McGonagall's hand while Gellert and Tom stood dumbfounded at what just happened.

"Somebody better explain what is going on?" Gellert asked and so everybody began explaining what happened to them. Both Tom and Gellert were shocked but for different reasons while gellert was shocked to hear he lost and a new dark wizard rised Tom was shocked to hear that he did it. After everyone finally calmed down, the wizards took their seats again. On one of the couches sat Cassie with her friends while Regulus and his friends, Barty Crouch Jr. and Evan Rosier where seated on the floor in front of the girls. James and his friends sat on the other and slightly bigger couches so that the other girls could sit with them while the adults all sat on the remaining couches. Everyone turned to look at the screen and just like that it went on with everyone else still wondering what their future held.