026, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26, the house.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Word count; 812.
Warnings; none.
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Dragging a long stuck along a fence, Tracy made her way to Yumi's house to go study. Slowly dropping the stick to the floor, Tracy let it out of her hands. Her head was spinning at a thousand miles per hour with millions of thoughts going in and out of her brain. So many thoughts and no solutions, Tracy didn't know what to do at that point. Why would Evie do that to her? What had she dine wrong? What if she was never friends with Evie and Jada? Would she still be a straight A student?

"Hey, Tracy! Your mom sent me to come pick you up." Brady yelled at her, his car coming closer to her as he slowed down a bit. This let Tracy snap out of her thoughts and come back into reality, turning her head to see Brady open the passenger door to let her in. "What's going on? I'm supposed to be studying at Yumi's house." Tracy explained, getting confused and weird at the situating. Because why would Mel want her back home? "I didn't think so." Brady said, opening the door more so it allowed Tracy to get in.

"Come on, hop in." Brady told her, holding the door open while he slowed down more. "Hey, Tracy!" Java yelled, seeing the younger girl on the street across from her. "Can you drop me off at your place? I left something there, and I need to give it to my brother." Jandra explained, jogging over to join Tracy. Tracy just walked closer to Brady's car with a sigh and had rolled her shoulders on the way. Brady just waited until Jada hoped inside the car as well, before driving off to the Freeland's house.

"Thank you so much! I don't know what I would do without you, Trace." Jada said, giving her a quick hug in appreciation. Brady just drove in silence which made the two girls start conversation which were mainly small talk. Tracy appreciated this because she hadn't really been spoken to in the last week, so it felt nice. Turing the corner, they all finally arrived on the street where Tracy's lives. Tracy just looks around and saw a for rent sign where Luke used to live. Signing Tracy, turned the other way and saw one of the neighbours.

Seeing Tracy wave, the lady stops sweeping and gave her a weird look before turning and heading inside her house. Tracy just looked confused because her neighbours used to love her and always wave back. Brady just slowed down the car, pulling up in front of the Freeland's house so the girls could get out. "You'll be okay." Brady told Tracy, as both girls got out. "Thanks for the ride!" Jada shouted, as herself and Tracy walked towards the front door.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Tracy just opened the front door, holding it open so Jada could enter after her. "Thank you." Jada muttered, seeing Tracy close the door behind her. Turning their heads, Tracy's face holds confusion while Jada had a worried look on her face because Evie was there with Brooke. Evie just looked down, not knowing what to look at while Mel and Brooke held worried looks on their faces. "Hey, Evie." Tracy stated, while Evie quickly glanced up at her before looking back down. "Brooke, you healed up great." Tracy complimented, as Jade slowly walked towards Mel.

"Hey, Mel. I'm gonna go cause I forgot something in Mason's room and I need it." Jada explained, giving Mel a quick hug and walking away from the living room and walking towards her boyfriends room. "Yea, that's okay." Mel told her, seeing Jada walk away from the group. The room was then filled with awakened silence, as no one had dared to speak. Seeing as Jada wasn't in the room anymore, Mel started to speak, which broke the silence that lingered in the air. "Sit down." Mel instructed, as tears wanted to escape her eyes from information she had found out about Tracy.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Tracy told her, glancing at the bathroom which was down the hall from the living room. "Leave your purse." Mel stated, as Tracy dropped her bag into the carpet next to the table. "Fine." Tracy said, giving her mother an eye roll. Walking last the living room and going into the hallway, Tracy made her way to the small bathroom. Running up to the window, Tracy tried to open it but she realised it was locked and it wouldn't open. Holding her head in her hands, Tracy walked back out and ran into Evie on her way.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Author note;
Shorter chapter but only like five more to go!
But which book do you want me to finish first?

My Isaac Garcia one or my Scream one?

Outfit;