Revealing our love🌼

Ship: Jeongsung
Genre: Fluff🌼
Description: So, this is a story when Jeongin is a  kpop idol, like he is right now, in Stray Kids. But Jisung in here is not famous! He's just a regular person and a fan of them. The secret is that Jeongsung are secretly dating and only Jeongin's member's know, and their fans don't. One day Jeongin is tired of hiding the relationship and doesn't want to keep it anymore as a secret. Then he reveals his love for Jisung to the world.

Request: hanniehun
_______________________

Jeongin POV

I'm dating a boy that's named Han Jisung but the fandom doesn't know. I can't keep it as a secret anymore. He needs to act like he's a fan and nothing much and i need to act like that too. It's so difficult. I can't anymore. We were practicing for our concert and i haven't called Jisung for a while. The teacher tells us to take a break and we all sat down, some on the couch and some on he floor. I grab my phone and head outside and video call Jisung. As i saw his face, my humour just lights up.

"Hey, baby! I miss you so much!" I smile excitedly. He smiles. "I miss you more, Innie! When are we going to meet up?" He says and asks me curiously. "I don't know.. We don't have any time to meet, Sung.. We are full of work and there are so much paparazzis..."

When i said that his smile disappears and he became sad hearing that we couldn't meet because of my work. "That sucks.. Maybe another time then.. Babe, I can't live without you.." He says. "I know baby, i can't leave without you too.. I'm planning on telling the world how much i love you, what do you think?" I smile.

He gets emotional. "Stop, Your making me emotional! That's really sweet but I'm worried about your work.. You'll get much hate about that.." He says and gets seroius. "Do i care? No, I don't! All i care is you! I'll plan it! I don't care what you say, I'll tell the world that I'm gay and I'm proud of that! Alright baby, I gotta go, i need to practice for the concert. Come to the concert, I'm tellin 'em to take you backstage, ok? Love you!" I say and he nods. "Love you too, darlin'!" I hung up and continue our practice.

When the concert starts

Jisung POV

So the concert has  started two minutes and i walked backstge. "Step Out! Hello, we are Stray Kids and welcome to our concert! Yay!" I listened to them until Jeongin said this. "So guys, I have a big announcement and i wanted to tell you guys for years! I have kept it as a secret for years and days. I want to announce that I'm gay and i have a boyfriend. Who's a kind and funny boy. If you have negative thoughts, you can leave now. His name is Han Jisung and let him come on stage." He says and the staffs take me to stage and went and hug Jeongin. "Here he is!" He said and give me his mic. "Hello everyone! Thank you for supporting my boyfriend and loving him! I love you all!" I finished speaking and Jeongin pulls me into a sweet kiss. All clapped and cheered for us. I could see they were very happy with the announcement.

The end

______________________

If you like it, thanks! If you don't, I don't give a fuck 😍

Thank you!