MY FUNERAL

On October 4, 2023, I died.

A few hours ago, I took my last breath before my parents and brothers. I was in the hospital bed with so many needles and machines attached to me. My murderer was cancer. Today is my funeral. As I'm lying here for my final exit, I can hear the cries of my loved ones. This is the end of my 22 years long life. There are people who love me here but some are here only for a formality. My time has come but I don't want to leave behind my loved ones. I just want to show them how much I loved them and how much I cared for them. I don't mind that my funeral is not that fancy, because I'm not here anymore. I just want to say that please look at me Papa, and hug me one last time. Please talk to me mumma. Oh, there's my best friend! I'm totally aware of why she is crying like that but I want to say that please don't cry. I loved her after my family, no she is my family! She was the person who was there when no one was there. I can see that there are some people who didn't even love me when I was alive. And now they are crying like for what? There are people who don't even know that I've died. I just want to tell them that I respected your time and efforts towards me and I cared for you. Now I can actually feel the quote that says, "DEATH is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live".

And now it's my time to go and I can do my favorite thing for the rest of my life. Oh no, there is no life anymore.