~Chapter 8~

WARNING: Slight, very very very slight spiciness. Like super slight. Not even spicy. Just be cautious who's watching you read 💀

Hunter stepped forward to a training dummy and dragged it towards the free space in the middle.

He secretly used a bit of construction plus abomination magic combined to make some sort of rock golem that attacks back.

Emira and Edric gaped at him.

"Just something we programmed." He lied.

The robot attacked and he slid between its legs easily and popped back up behind it.

He kicked the robot, causing it to stumble, before it turned around and grabbed Hunter by the legs, throwing him over its shoulders.

Hunter shrieked, but landed on his feet.

Quite like King.

He dusted himself off and ran towards the robot again.

This time, as it swung its hand down to smash him, Junter vaulted up and climbed up its arm before reaching its head and turning it off.

He jumped off and walked back to the twins.

Emira clapped and nudged Edric, who was strangely 'frozen'.

Edric blinked and started clapping too.

"Where'd you learn that?" Emira asked.

"Nowhere, really." Hunter stretched his arm. "It's just something Luz and I did when we were little, in case.. um, just for fun. And I guess it worked out well."

"What happened to your stomachache?" Edric asked. He was obviously referring to... something else, but emira didn't know yet.

Hunter hadn't heard him and collapsed right on the ground. "Ughh it's so hot after training." He whined. "And I think I got a new bruise."

"How many do you even have?" Emira questioned. "It sure sounds like a worrying amount."

Hunter grabbed the hem of his shirt and lifted it off.

By spicy this is what I meant lol, probably not what you were expecting but yeah.

He glanced at his hip and poked it, making him wince.

The area was fairly blue and purple, and rather large, too.

"Huh." Emira said.

Ar first Hunter thought she was referring to the bruise, but he, very quickly, caught on, like usual.

Emira was staring at his binder, which he just so happened to be wearing.

•○•

"Oh- uh-" Hunter grabbed his shirt off the ground and tried to cover the binder.

"Hey, no, it's fine!" Emira said. "Trans right, huh?"

Hunter frowned in thought for a moment before laughing. "That's exactly what Edric told me when he found out." Hunter said while laughing.

Emira raised her eyebrows at her brother, silently asking when Edric found out.

Edric didn't meet her eyes... in fact, it didn't meet her at all.

Emira followed Edric's eyes and soon found herself grinning.

He was staring at Hunter, no surprise.

But not just that.

He was...

Gag. This part was kinda gross in my opinion but the show must go on.

Staring at Hunter's..

Be prepared to cringe

Abs.

"Huh." Edric said to himself.

Hunter glanced at him. "What?" He asked.

"Uh-" Edric paused for a moment before grinning.

He almost forgot that people wouldn't tell when he was actually flirting versus jokingly flirting.

And if he was serious or not.

"Just wondering, Blondie," Edirc continued with a casual smirk. "When you became this attractive."

Hunter blinked and his ears dropped down, the riots of his going red. "Um, what?"

"C'mon, your eye colour, the fluffy hair, don't get me started on your cute little tooth gap. And now abs? Are you cute or hot?" Edric demanded.

Emira blinked. It was really hard to tell if he was being for real or not.

Hunter seemed confused too, but his body language betrayed him and his ears went lower, redder, and his face started pinking too.

"So, what do we so to start training?" Edric asked so casually it felt like he didn't just rizz Hunter two seconds ago.

Emira shook her head and sighed exasperatedly.

Hutner shook his head too, although his was to clear up his brain.

He walked over to some small and foam padded punching bags and pulled them to the middle.

"You could start with this?" Hunter suggested.

"Alright." Edric and Emira said in unison and walked to the punching bags.

Hunter sat on the side, staring at a green haired...

Mystery person.

He's so subtle, isn't he?

Even the readers have nooo idea who he likessssss.

Oops I'm breaking the fourth wall! Back with Luz....

•○•

"Ow!" Amity hissed, pulling her finger back from the glue gun quickly.

She waved her hand, trying to fan the smoke while cooling up her hand.

"Are you alright?" Luz asked.

Amity was about to snap about whta it looked like, but refrained.

She didn't know why.

"Yeah, burned myself that's all." Amity said with a nervous little laugh.

Luz gently grabbed her hand to examine the burn.

Amity almost pulled back in shock, because she shouldn't be letting a commoner touch her hand...

But she didn't pull back either.

"It's bleeding, Ami!" Luz said in alarm. "Go run it under cold water, I'll get the band-aids."

Amity looked around blankly for the kitchen sink when she spotted King.

The cat hissed at her and she crouched down. "I'm sorry I called you weird that day." Amity said. "I just don't want to let my guard down."

King purred and licked her knee.

Amity yelped and stood back up.

King mowed and walked away. For some reason, it felt like he was calling her, so Amity followed.

King had led her to... the kitchen sink!

Amity thanks the cat and put her hand under the water.

She almost didn't even notice it was boiling hot at first because she was preoccupied with a thought.

Did Luz just call me Ami..?

Another chapter 'today' it's like 1 in the morning! But for the western time it's still daytime, so enjoy, I'm gonna sleep.

Comment what you think.

Q: I'm feeling a little lazy so here: Favourite Owl house headcanon? (It's weird ik)