✮ 006

006
real life, social media

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

"𝐃𝐔𝐃𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒 no fucking way!" Nick exclaimed as Naomi walked into the living room, clearly talking to Matt.

"What happened?" Naomi asked, rubbing her eyes gently.

Nick's face dropped as he heard her voice, "Uh, Matt had this crazy idea of uhm.. zip lining!" Nick looked at Matt, clearly needing help. When Matt does absolutely nothing but stare at him, Nick looks back at Naomi, "Yeah. Zip lining."

Naomi looked Nick up and down, then shaking her head quickly. It seemed like he was lying, but oh well. "Oh, alright."

Nick and Matt looked at each other as Naomi walked into the kitchen and got herself a bowl for cereal.

Naomi grabbed the cocoa puffs from the cabinet, placing them down next to the bowl. She then walked over to the fridge and got the milk.

She opened the box of cereal and poured it into the bowl before opening the milk and pouring it into the bowl as well.

She put the cap back on the milk and took her bowl to the dining room table to eat.

"You gonna clean that up?" Nick asked her, making Naomi look up as she takes a bite.

"Give me a fucking minute, i'm starving." she replied, putting her head back down and taking another bite as she began to scroll on her phone.

"I'm gonna go home and see my mom today, if you guys wanna come with or anything." She looked up again a few moments later, watching as Nick and Matt are still whispering to each other. "You guys are like little kids."

Matt chuckled at that, "I'd love to see Alma, actually. It feels like i haven't seen her in forever. "

Nick nodded "Alma is literally one of the best people ever. I love her. If i was told to pick between Naomi and Alma, i would 1000% pick Alma."

"I love you too, Nick." Naomi gave him a lazy thumbs up as she also gave him a very fake smile.

As soon as Omi knocked on the front door, her mother opened it and her face lit up with joy. "Oh! Omi, i missed you." She smiled into Naomi's neck as she gave her daughter a hug.

She pulled back and saw the triplets, her face lighting up even more. "Oh my gosh, you guys have grown so much!" she smiled as she gathered them into a group hug.

They had seen each other only a few months ago, but Alma was getting old, so the triplets just accepted it.

"Hey, Alma." Chris smiled, hugging her back.