✮ 007

007
real life, iMessage

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

"𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍, orange juice is better than apple." Naomi took a sip of her Pepsi, sitting in the back of the car with Nick, behind the drivers seat.

Matt whipped his head back, looking at Naomi, "You like orange juice better than apple? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Naomi's eyes widened as Matt turned his head back, laughing slightly at how fast he did. "You know what, Matt?"

"No Omi, because someone needs to give you a fucking reality che-"

"I SAW YOU CHUG A WHOLE GLASS OF ORANGE JUICE JUST THE OTHER DAY AND THEN YOU WENT TO FUCKING HAVE MORE MATT!" Naomi screamed over him, watching as his face fell.

"That was because we didn't have any apple juice, you fucking idiot." Matt rolled his eyes and looked back at the front of the car.

"Out of it or not, you drank two full fucking glasses of orange juice in 5 minutes, so I don't wanna hear it." Naomi complained, leaning back into the seat, trying to get comfortable. "And you know what? I can't even enjoy a glass of orange juice at your house because you like pulp. Pulp is actually the most disgusting thing i've ever put in my mouth."

"Then buy your own orange juice?" he told her, "You act as if your pulp hatred is my issue." he went on as Nick and Chris laughed.

Naomi sat emotionless in the back as the two laughed and Matt just waited for them to stop. Since she was behind the drivers seat, she could see Chris's face, considering he was looking towards Matt.

She smirked a little, then shaking her head and looking down at her crossed arms. She eventually looked back up when the boys stopped laughing to see Nick on his phone.

"Okay, so this car video was supposed to be a q&a, but Naomi wanted to randomly bring up juice and get Matthew fired up." He told everyone, "So basically.."

"Nick, shut the fuck up and read the questions!" Naomi complained, sitting up from her slouched position and placing her elbows on her knees.

Nick slowly turned his head towards Naomi, looking her up and down as if he was disgusted. "Maybe if you learned some fucking respect and shut your mouth, i would have asked one already. You've been screaming at everyone all day, Naomi, and i'm honestly sick of it."

"You guys just aggravate me." Omi hid a smile. She loved getting Nick mad because she found it funny, and she successfully did it.

"I'm not arguing with you right now. So moving on, someone asked.. who Naomi's favorite triplet is." Nick looked at Naomi with a grin on his face.

"Trevor." She replied as soon as the full question escaped Nick's mouth.

"He said triplet, kid." Chris looked at Naomi, grinning as she took her pepsi out of the console and had another sip. "Let me get some."