✯ 020

020
↳ real life, social media

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐍 parked abruptly and Naomi quickly exited, slamming the door shut behind her and rushing inside.

"She seems angry." Izzy smiled, watching as Chris opened the door and got out.

Chris held the door open for Izzy, shutting it behind her as soon as she got out.

The two walked towards the front door that Naomi had just shut behind her, and opened it for everyone to go inside.

"This is so nice, I could get used to staying here." Izzy walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. "This is so comfortable."

Ruben looked at Izzy with disgust on his face, then looking over at everyone else. As he expected, they practically all had the same look. Except for Chris, of course.

"So, Izzy, how did you and Chris meet?" Aya gave her a fake smile, sitting down on the couch as well, but far away from Izzy. "I mean.. other than you spreading lies about Omi."

"Oh! Chris dm'd me and asked if i was free anytime soon. Then we just started hanging out." Izzy explained, resting her hands in her lap, completely ignoring the second part of what Aya said.

Aya's jaw dropped open as she looked behind her and at Naomi, who sat at the dining room table. Her leg bouncing underneath it.

"Oh!" Nick's eyes widened, "Well, how sweet is that? Right, Chris?" Nick smiled widely, looking over at Chris who was sitting on the staircase that led upstairs.

"Yeah." He agreed, then standing up and walking over to the couch. He could feel everyone's eyes following him, but he ignored it.

He sat down next to Izzy, and looked up at everyone else. "What? You're all looking at me like i'm some type of bad guy."

"Oh, our apologies." Alex frowned, walking over to the dining room and sitting with Naomi.

Ruben itched his neck and looked around at everyone, silence filling the room. "Uhm, do you guys wanna do something?"

"Even though it's November, i still consider that spooky season. We should watch a scary movie." Aya suggested, looking around the room at everyone. "We in?"

Izzy opened her mouth, "I get scared easily." she leaned onto Chris, "Chris will keep me safe."

Naomi's eyes widened as she spoke. A moment later, she stood up and began walking towards the couch. "If you get scared, you can go home. Don't rely on Chris for everything." She scoffed, sitting down next to Aya.

"Omi, chill out." Chris looked in Naomi's direction, making her scoff yet again.

Nick sat down on the couch as well, making himself comfortable in the corner. Everyone else sat down, while Chris and Izzy got the chaise.

Naomi sat in between Aya and Nick, but she couldn't get her eyes off of Chris and Izzy.

The movie they put on was Fear Street Part One: 1994. Naomi and Aya had already watched the whole trilogy, but they loved it, so they didn't mind watching it again for the hundredth time.