✯ 019

019
↳ real life

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 Naomi away from Chris, taking her to go on more rides. Matt ended up somewhere off with Ruben, and Aya was not going to go on rides by herself.

"Come on, let's go on the swings." Aya suggested, not even letting Naomi say yes or no.

The two got in line and looked around them as they were surrounded by people. Everywhere they looked, there were people.

Omi sighed and tried to keep her focus on Aya, just looking at her and speaking to her.

It was then when she noticed that Aya's hair was messy. It was messy after riding the zipper, but even worse now. It was probably from going on rides with Matt though, so Omi didn't directly mention it.

"Did Matt go on any of the rides with you?" Naomi leaned back on the chains that separated different sections of the line.

"We went on the teacups, Omi." she frowned, smiling slightly after a moment, though. She sighed then, not making eye contact with Naomi at all.

"That's.. that's sad." Omi chuckled as Aya looked ahead of them, watching the line move.

They had the next ride for sure, there were only about 15 people in-front of them now.

The girls watched as the people on the swings were risen off the ground. A few screams were heard although nothing had even happened yet.

Each ride was about 3 minutes, which felt like 3 years when you were in line but like 3 seconds on the ride.

"I call the outside seat." Aya stated as she took a hair tie out of her pocket and put her hair in a ponytail. "You need one?"

Naomi nodded and Aya quickly gave her a hair tie. The line was moving and they were about to get on the swings, so Omi quickly put her hair up.

When Naomi finished, they were walking on the steel platform under the seats, and Aya was getting onto the outside seat already.

Naomi quickly followed behind her and got in her seat as well, letting her legs hang. She pulled the metal bar down from the chains above her, and buckled herself in.

A worker came around, checking everyone's seat to make sure they were secured.

Naomi and Aya were checked and didn't have any problems, so they waited until everyone else was good.

"Oh my god, i'm gonna loose these." Aya gasped, looking down at her sandals. She attempted to flip them off, but was failing.

Naomi laughed at her as she struggled to get them off, "Just use your other foot, dumbass."

"Fuck you." Aya grinned, looking up at Naomi, then back down at her feet. She was still trying to get her sandals off.

Aya groaned and Naomi continued laughing at her. After about 20 seconds of fighting with her sandals, she finally got them off and sighed. "Finally."