𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓮 𝓜𝔂 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻

Year 840
Wall Sina, the Royal Capital

"Lady Hayes, It's time for your morning lessons." My maid Martha softly knocked on the door, waking me from my sleep. The curtain hanging from my window flowed as the wind rushed in, the sun shining right in my eyes. "You may come in March, you know you don't have to knock." I sat up, wiping away my tired eyes. Martha opened the door, slipping in before closing it behind her. "Good Morning madam, clear day today." I always loved her, she'd been by my side since I was little, ever since my mother passed.

It has been about 20 years since Amelia, my mother, passed of illness. I'd taken it pretty hard considering how young I was, but I've learned to keep her in my heart and not dread her death, I've brought you today's gown, would you allow me to help you dress?" I smiled as I slipped through the sheets, my legs hanging over the edge of the bed.

"You know, you've known me for almost 21 years, you don't have always to be so formal Martha." She walked up to me as I rose to my feet, slipping off my nightgown, the back string hanging as it fell to the floor. All she did was snicker if you began helping me put on my gown, It wasn't extravagant, but it would do for today. A floor-length gown with beautiful off-the-shoulder sleeves, suitable for my lessons

I was always required to wear some dress or gown when outside of my room, just to the pain of being my father's daughter. Leo Hayes, one of the highest ranking governors in all of the three walls, that's nice, isn't it? I was always seen as his daughter and not as Anastasia, my last name was always more important. "You look as lovely as ever, you're all set hun." I nodded my head as she tied the back of the dress, putting part of my hair up and the other half hung low.

"Thank you, the dress is beautiful Martha, you always pick the best clothing." I noticed the pink dusted on her cheeks, she'd always been bashful so I wasn't surprised. I slipped on the shoes I normally wear, nothing too fancy. "I will be on my way then, goodbye." I walked over to the door, opening it as I gave her a small wave. The door closed behind me as I started to walk down the hall.

"Good morning Lady Hayes!" I got multiple formal greetings as I made my way to my father's office, all I did was wave politely. I had been born and raised in the so-called "castle," and I knew everyone in it, the staff, and the other residents. It was just my way of showing I had some sort of status in this cage. Today's instructions were horseback, someone I did often, something required from my father. Matthew Hayes, my "lovely" father, if I could even call him that. I guess it's not too bad, I'm friends with my instructor, and I truly love my horse, and always have been.

"Good morning, young one!" I heard from behind me, making me stop in my tracks, must've been my trainer, Adam. I turned around, my arms still placed behind my back, giving him the same smile I always do. "You do know you're only 3 years older than me right?" He chuckled at me while walking past, patting my head as a tease. I rolled my eyes before following behind him towards the stables, north of the castle grounds. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

"Hiya, girl, how are you this morning?" My hand pet the mane of my beautiful horse, Dahlia, named her after my favorite flower. Her head pushed against my hand as I set up her saddle, as I always did. She went the lick my face but I pulled away with a small laugh, Adam walking up behind me. "All set, need help getting up?" I snickered at him before walking to the side of Dahlia, my eyes locked on his as I threw my leg up, lifting myself on her with ease. "What was for question?"

"Smartass-" He shook his head, whacking my ankle. I pushed forward, Dahlia galloping forward past him. We've known each other for a few years now, he's taught me archery, a bit of cooking, and sword fighting. The coking part usually results in my burning something, which never fails. "Today you're just gonna practice your jumps, nothing more." Simple enough, wonder why we are doing anything new today? The first jump was small, next was about the same.