weekend

|y/n:Pov|

I couldn't eat ,drink or sleep after seeing that scene I saw yesterday I needed to get this off my mind off of kizana..

I went to take a walk so I could get my mind off things and come back to sleep.
I went around the streets to see any cool looking shops I could browse, Then I saw a interesting looking shop that looked like hot topic back in America but it looked so different I went inside to see anything I liked.

Most of the stuff I saw was filled with cult related or demotic rituals I explored until I bumped into someone.

"Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you.. "

"Oh that's okay..  Are you perhaps feeling okay...? "

"Oh.. Yeah I'm okay. "

"I sense that your aren't okay.. You look.. A bit on edge... Maybe you could tell me.. What's bothering.. You. "

"Well.. My friend was murdered. I really didn't know how  could.. I Just forget about it... and move on after I witness her..dead body. "

"I'm..sorry for your loss. I couldn't imagine how much it is.. To lose someone special to you. "
"Maybe you could tell me what happened ,while we.. Could.. Have some tea... "

"Sure, I could really use. Thanks but if you don't mind me asking what's your name? "

"I'm oka ruto, we both go.. To the same... School together.. But it's our first time meeting.. Each other. "

"I'm y/n aimi, I heard that your the leader of the occult club. Any chance I could join the investigation with you? "

"You.. Would really.. Like to join?! "

"Yeah I'm curious about the girl and I want to know more. "

Me and oka stopped in a near by cafe to chat and relax, she was great company and I couldn't wait to talk to her on Monday.

*Next day *

|Ayano's:Pov|

After I was done completing my 3rd rival status I gazed at a picture of my senpai and looked at the items I collected from these past three weeks.

"Your now safe y/n.."

*📱*

I got a new message from my phone and I got annoyed but checked it was info-chan I looked at the message.

:congratulations for eliminating kizana sunobu, you have successful gotten away from murder. It's quite impressive.
                                              :what are you
                                               trying to say?

:I am mearly congratulating you for rid of your rival, but it's not why I texted you.

:take a look at this picture.

                                               :who is she?

:her name is oka ruto, she is the leader of the occult club and it seems like she has a romantic interest on your senpai.

:she's also planing to confess her feelings on Friday.
:I want to see her suffer.

                                     :what's up with You
                                 Wanting to see girls
                                   Suffer?

:because they deserve anything what happens to them and your the perfect person to teach them a lesson.
:your senpai isn't going to be yours unless you get rid your rival.

:y/n belongs to me and I will get rid any one that trys to compete for my senpai's love.