four.

After so many dresses to the point where Olive would punch someone if she heard the sound of a zipper again, Olive tried on one last dress before she tapped out

After so many dresses to the point where Olive would punch someone if she heard the sound of a zipper again, Olive tried on one last dress before she tapped out. The dress was beautiful. It was her favorite out of the bunch she had which is why she chose to try it on last, hoping maybe Susannah and Laurel would decide to choose it.

She walked out of her dressing room the same time as Belly, the other girl wearing a gorgeous dress that fit Belly perfectly. The two girls gasped at the sight of the other, catching Laurel and Susannah's attention.

"Girls, you two look like princesses." Susannah breathed out, a big smile on her face as Laurel sat beside her, a grimace covering hers.

"I would've said tooth fairies." She muttered and Olive's smile faltered slightly. Savannah noticed Olive's mood change after Laurels comment and stood up, her smile getting bigger in hopes it'd reassure the girl. "Everybody's eyes will fall out of their heads when they see our girls."

Susannah gently grabbed Olives hips and turned her around to face the mirror behind her. Olive smiled at her reflection. Susannah let out a small cheer at how big her smile had gotten. She doesn't know if she's ever seen Olive smile get so big.

"I love you so much, but you're ridiculous." Laurel laughed out, watching Olive and Susannah. The blonde looked at Laurel through the mirror, her eyebrows raised. "I love you so much, and I know I'm ridiculous."

Laurel continued to laugh at Susannah and Olives excitement as she looked around the room. Her eyes fell on a simpler, but still just as beautiful silk dress. Laurel sat up, her eyes growing wide. "Belly, what about this one?"

"Oh, no. It's too simple." Susannah said as eyes watched as one of the workers walk by and she perked up.

"We'll get these dresses." Susannah sang happily, making the worker smile and nod, Belly and Olive's eyes widen and Laurel's face drop. Susannah ignored Laurel's glare, looking down to Olive with a smile. "Go change back into more comfortable clothes, sweetheart." Susannah whispered to Olive, hitting her shoulder with hers. Olive's eyes stayed wide in happiness.

She nodded and quickly scrambled into the dressing room, excited that she's getting the dress she wanted.

Olive slowly walked into the banquet room where she'd be meeting the other debutantes. She went to the country club a little later than Belly, not being ready to go by the time Laurel wanted to leave. She ended up getting a ride to the country club with Cameron, who had just gotten back from his trip, and his mom.

Belly's eyes flickered to the door every time someone came in, fidgeting in her seat for Olive's arrival. When she finally saw Olive walk in in her red dress, a matching red hair piece and her bruised covered with makeup, Belly straightened up. She smiled at Olive and waved her hand.

Olive noticed Belly waving her over and smiled. She blushed in embarrassment when she noticed all the other girls at Belly's table turn to look at her.

She knew most of them from past summers, immediately taking note that Belly had chosen to sit next to Shayla, leaving Olive to sit next to Nicole.