𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎

Victoria*

We landed in France, Marc was sleeping almost the whole flight. The pain in his back exhaust him.

The fact he can't sit or lay properly also. He found a position which was comfortable for him so i didn't moved even a little bit.

"Marc, we landed." I whisper and he moved slightly, shifting uncomfortably from the pain.
"Do you have more painkillers? This shit is gonna kill me." He mumbled and i nod.

I hand him two pills which he gladly took and rub his eyes.

Ben and Santi were still talking and writing in their notebooks.

"Didn't you two catch a break?" Marc laughed at them but they shook their heads.
"With a ridders like you two, no." Ben said and Santi nod.
"I'm actually offended." I laughed and Marc also smiled.
"Me too."
"Instead of sleeping, come do some maths with us."
"Wow wow, let us at least check in the hotel." I threw my arms in the air defensively.

They laughed and shook their heads again.

We got out of the plane, Marc took my suitcase, but i politely refused.

"You're still in pain, you don't need to carry it." I smiled.
"It's the least i can do Vicky." He laughed and took my suitcase again.

I took a deep breath and smiled, finally some fresh air. I definitely hated the flights.

Marc drove us to the hotel and we went to check in.

"Marc Marquez and Victoria Leclerc." Marc said and the receptionist nod, he handed us only one key and i looked confused.
"Why only one?"
"There's no rooms left Ms. Leclerc. You two are in the same room." The receptionist said.
"Are you okay with that?" Marc asked me somehow unsure.
"Of course i am, are you?"
"I am." He smiled.

Teammates share. We are teammates. There's nothing bad.

We got in the elevator and clicked the 5 floor. The elevator stopped and we head to the room.

I unlocked it while Marc carried the suitcases in.

I smiled at the amazing view, Marc looked up and also smiled.

"France is beautiful." He noted.
"Yeah, it is." I smiled.

I walked to my suitcase and opened it, i took some more comfortable clothes out and went to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said and Marc nod.

I went out from the shower already dressed up. Marc was laying on his bed looking through his phone.

"How's your back?"
"Better. Thanks for all the help."
"No worries, you helped me too when i was dizzy." I laughed and he nod smiling.
"I think we'll be good teammates."
"I think so too. People said different things about you but-" She stopped as he looked at her with somehow sad look.
"What they told you?" He sat on the bed and looked at me.
"Well...that you're arrogant and you're acting bad with your teammates..But i didn't-"
"Everyone that said that didn't have the chance to know me better. I hope you don't think it too." He said with sad tone.
"Marc." I said softly. "I watch you since i was in highschool. Do you think i think you're a bad person or teammate? I absolutely love your passion for the sport." I explained, trying to make him feel better.
"Really?" He chuckled.
"Of course i do! I dreamed being close to you since then. I was like a fan girl. Still i am." He smiled.
"Now we are teammates, and you are close to me. Dreams come true."
"Absolutely." I smiled.

He also took a shower and we took some rest before going to dinner.

I fall asleep because i was exhausted from the flight, i heard Marc trying to wake me up. I was so sleepy so i refused to get up.

"Okay, I'll go and get you food for later. Sleep now." He stroked my back gently and left the room.

Marc*

Vicky was so sweet. Since the moment i saw her actually. She had something comforting in her smile, voice and personality.

I was usually so tense up with my previous teammates but with her, no.
She makes me feel relaxed and comfortable.

She's amazing.

I got downstairs to take food for her, she has been really tired, probably from the flight so i won't force her to come and eat.

I didn't know much about her but i would still make effort. I asked Ben and he told me she would love some pizza and soda. He also approved it because of her diet.

I went back to our room and get inside. She was slightly sleeping on the bed we will probably share because it's only one.

"Vicky, i got you food." I whisper putting it on the table.
"What you got me?" She sleepy asked me.
"Quattro formaggi and soda." I said and she smiled.
"My favourite. Did Ben allowed?"
"He did. I'll leave you have some rest, I'll be back when we are over." I said and she nod.

I left the room and went back down to the team.

I sat next to Santi and he looked at me surprised.

"What? You're like you've seen a ghost?" I joked and took my food Infront of me.
"What's up between you and Vicky?"
"Nothing? We are friends." I said as i took a sip from my water.
"Marc i know you. You never watch just a friend like that, you never sleep on a friend's shoulder. You never-"
"I got it mate. No there's nothing."
"So you'll sleep in one bed?"
"What do you want me to do? Tell her to sleep on the floor?"
"You can sleep there."
"She won't allow me because of my back." I hissed and rolled my eyes at him.
"Whatever you say." He laughed.

The dinner was longer than i actually expected and it was pretty late. I was on my way back to the room we share with Vicky.

As i reached it i heard her crying in there. I hesitate but still got in.

She look up at me and gasped for air.

"Vicky, hey hey look at me. What happened?" I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her body.

She was trembling so much as she let herself snuggle against my chest. She continued crying so hard as i held her.

"Do you wanna talk?" I offered and she looked up at me.
"I had a dream about my father...It was just like i saw him again and we talked. It seemed so real Marc and knowing deep down it's not hurts so much. I'm achieving my dreams without the person who believed the most in me." She explained with so much pain in her voice.

She definitely loves her father. Even if he's gone.

"Vicky, I'm sure he's so proud of you right now and he protects you from above. He don't want his precious daughter to cry." I whipped her tears and she leaned her forehead against mine.

Our noses were touching, our eyes met, her beautiful green eyes looking at me. With so much love and sadness in one.

God, she was literally so precious.

I kissed her forehead gently as she continued sobbing in my arms.

She was calmer soon and that gave her chance to drink some water and finish her dinner.

I never expected to see her like that, that vulnerable and weak. I didn't expected her to show up to me at that light.

But i was somehow glad she trusts me enough to cry Infront of me. I'm sure she wouldn't do that Infront of everyone.

She layed on the bed and closed her eyes exhaling. I layed next to her and she looked at me.

Her eyes met mine again, she immediately soften up even more and smiled.

"Can i?" She pointed my chest and i nod.

She wanted to cuddle into me again, that was another sign she trusts me.

And I don't want anything bad to happen to her, I'll try to protect her.

As long as I'm here, no one can hurt her.