3. Mumu

Wei Wuxian woke up early in the morning to find Mumu staring lovingly at his beautiful face without blinking.

Wei Wuxian, as was his habit, planted a kiss on Mumu's forehead.

Wei Wuxian whispered softly, "My Mumu is the cutest cat ever. I love my Mumu, my Baobei, my little baby."

Weiying patted Mumu's head then went to the washroom.

Mumu likes the way Wei Ying praises her every time, our little cat likes it when Wei Ying shows his affection towards Mumu.

Wei Wuxian wanted to relieve himself from his morning erection.

His cock thumping hard in his bathrobe, Mumu followed him to the bathroom but our little one was more curious so baby Mumu was staring at him from the gap between the door and the wall.

After last night's incident Mumu doesn't want to go inside, feels awkward and ashamed, Mumu is very attached to his master.

Wei Wuxian had to urinate to calm his erection and sexual urge.

Our little kitten noticed that the hard meat of the Wei Ying was bigger than the previous night.

Mumu felt ashamed and more curious about this mysterious thing between Wei Wuxian's legs.

Our little Mumu didn't have a penis, so the kitten was very curious about a big hard piece of meat.

The little cat was comparing his genitals to Weiying's cock.

After urinating, Wei Wuxian is to clean his hands and body with liquid soap and water, then Weiying was brushing his teeth, wiping his face and wiping the wetness off his face with a hand towel.

Mumu immediately entered the room, trying to pretend to play with her cute tail.

His master returned to his room, Wei Wuxian was only in his bathrobe without any undergarments.

Wei Wuxian turned on the 50-inch smart TV connected to WiFi in his bedroom, where he could search for his adult movie collection.

Our little Mumu was secretly watching everything shyly but our little kitten was pretending that she is playing inside the room all alone without caring about anyone.

Wei WuXian had taken off his bathrobe, he was completely naked, his body shining like golden honey.

Mumu felt hot, her eyes staring at Wei Wuxian's warm body.