5. Cursed

After Six and a half months later
(After Lan Wangji's and Wen Chao's marriage)

Lan WangJi is sleeping in his room, he wants to release his seeds at any cost.

His dick is hurting because of the heat because Lan Wangji is not able to touch himself.

Wen Chao gave strict instructions to Wen Imperial Doctor that no healer could help Lan Wangji in release his semen.

Lan Wangji has not released semen from his penis for 3 weeks because of his husband.

This time is very difficult for him because Lan Wangji is experiencing severe pain in his urinary organ.

Wen Chao comes to Lan Wangji's room and sees that his wife is in a lot of pain due to pregnancy.

Lan Wangji's bloated stomach is very chubby due to pregnancy.

Wen Chao begins to handjob Lan WangJi's to help his wife dick, but he deliberately
stops his hand when Lan WangJi is at the final stage of releasing his seed.

Lan WangJi is screaming in pain because his condition is so out of control.

Wen Chao is still playing deliberately with Lan WangJi's erect blue-purple dick.

Lan Wangji is crying badly due to pain, it is becoming impossible for him to control his pain during pregnancy.

Wen Chao called one of his bodyguards and asked him to touch and caress Lan Wangji's dick.

Lan WangJi feels embarrassed but it is also his compulsion to allow another man to touch his body.

The bodyguard giving Lan WangJi a handjob helps a lot in getting his dick released.

Wen Chao deliberately leaves his room at that very moment.

In the room Lan Wangji lies half naked in front of the bodyguard who helps him clean up his cum.

Madam Wen watched as Lan WangJi shamelessly enjoyed the company of another man inside his room.

Then Madam Wen has in her mind a wrong interpretation of the entire situation from outside the room.

Wen Chao succeeded in tarnishing his wife Lan Wangji's image as a slut or whore in front of his mother.

Wen Chao deliberately whispers into his mother's ear and quickly walks out of the corridor, "Mom, look at your favorite son-in-law, Lan Wangji is too shameless, he is acting just like a prostitute yearning for sex. I doubt whether Lan Wangji is really pregnant with my child or is this child someone else's? Is Lan Wangji's daughter Wen Tianshi the true blood of my late brother Wen Xu or the result of an affair with a lowly nservant? Lan Wangji's daughter didn't even look like my late brother Wen Xu in any way."

Lan WangJi is unaware of Madam Wen's presence in the corridor.

Madam Wen did not react in any way after seeing Lan Wangji with the bodyguard.