2

Lexa's POV

"Lucas!" I yell once I reach the house right before Calum does.

"Lucifer!" Cal called out. I rolled my eyes. Cal has been calling Luke, "Lucifer" ever since we started dating two years ago. He said that if Luke hurts me then he won't show any mercy and in all honesty, I wouldn't want to see him that mad. I'd be scared for Luke.

"Calcium!" Luke called and practically ran down the stairs and straight into my brother's arms. I let out a soft chuckle and started towards the kitchen. Where Michael joined me.

"I don't like looking at my best friend kiss my sister. It feels all kinds of wrong." Mikey laughs as he takes out a bag of chips. I laughed along with him and plopped myself on the countertop.

"Maybe its payback for all the times you nearly attacked her because she messed with one of your stupid games." I remember one time when I was spending the night during fifth grade, Madison had the bright idea to sneak into Mikey's room when he was away with one of his friends. While we were in there, Madison knocked down the stack of video games by his bed and we put them back. Michael came back the next day and yelled at us. Apparently, he remembered the order the games were in. I swear we were going to die that day.

"Its still nasty." He replied. Right then, the whole gang came in. They knew we'd be in the kitchen. Its our second home.

"What's nasty?" Calum asked. I laughed and jumped down from the counter and rushed towards Luke.

"This." I stood on my tip toes to kiss him. He bent down and as soon as our lips connected my body melted. Kissing him was intoxicating, like I needed more. His hands slipped down to my hips.

"Keep your hands north of the equator, Lucifer!" Calum growled. A chuckle left his lips and his hands crawled up my back and started making their way to my boobs.

"South! South! South!" Calum shouted as he saw what was happening. Smiling, I grabbed Luke's hands and placed them on my butt.

"Stop! You are scarring your brother!" Michael rushed to Calum's 'aid'. Madison shot me a wink. It meant good job. I knew everything she was thinking just from her facial expressions. It was weird, but it was cool.

"Let's go to the basement?" I asked Luke, but loud enough for everyone to hear. The boys hold band practice in there. They did do it in the garage, but people kept complaining about the sound. Madison and I hardly join them for practice. We mostly stay upstairs and find something to do whether it be playing Just Dance, singing at the top of our lungs to overpower the boys, have a Disney marathon or just hang out on our phones, but today I felt off. I felt like I need to be surrounded by everyone. Like I was gonna lose them or something. It was strange.

"I don't see why not." Ashton responded and took Madsion by the waist and led her to the basement. After they were a good ten feet away I hopped on Luke's back and shouted "Piggy back race!"

I heard Michael shout no fair from behind. I laughed and told Luke to hurry. Soon enough we were racing throughout the house trying to beat Cal and Mikey to the door.

We whizzed pass Ash and Madison. "Look at them long legs go!" She yelled. I turned around to make a face at her but instead I saw Michael on Calum's back. They were gaining speed.

"Go faster, babe!" I said to Luke. He smelled of his cologne and hair product. A smell I grew to love.

"I can't anymore, Lexa." He panted. Right then, Cal passed us with Mikey flipping us off.

"Ha! Suckahs!" Michael screamed as they reached the door first. I rolled my eyes and hopped off Luke's back. The three boys went downstairs and I held the door open for Madison and Ashton.

"Thanks, m'lady." Ash tipped his imaginary hat to me.

"Anytime, Pasta Head." I grinned childishly as he glared at me.

"Okay guys," Calum walked to his bass, which I think he loves more than me, "what should we start with?"

"Disconnected!" Madison said. She sat down on a red beanbag couch thingy and I sat next to her. Cuddled up, I covered us in a large blanket. As the music started playing Madison rest her head against my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" She asked loud enough for me to hear, but quiet enough for the boys to not. Madison seemed to understand when I was upset over something, even if it was the smallest of things. It was a sixth sense.

"I just have this feeling like something is gonna happen. I know its probably not, but it's got me all freaked out." I told her honestly.

"Nothing is gonna happen, I promise. And if something does," she looked at me with those large blue eyes and a smile to match, "I am always here."