Fire-Whiskey🥃

A/N: sorry for taking a few days to update, have this long chapter as an apology 😛😛

Y/n Pov:

When we got the the room of requirement the vibe was different than the Slytherin party. I looked around and people were staring at me and Draco.

"I'm surprised he let you out like that" Hermione walked up to me and laughed. After having to spend the last night of Romania with Pansy and Hermione, we all became friends. Despite Draco's wishes. "He almost didn't, I had to basically beg" I joked back.

Draco pulled me to the side "If you drink anything tonight, make sure it's only given to you by me or Theo. Got it?" He basically demanded. "And what if Pansy gives me something?" I asked sarcastically. "She can give you drinks" He replied.

I saw Fred setting up all of his equipment, so I walked over to him . "I'm excited to see if you're actually good or not" I joked causing Fred to laugh. "Of course we're good, better than Malfoys band of course. Since he's too scared to let others hear him" Ron interrupted rolling his eyes.

"Listen I understand you don't like my boyfriend, but don't take that out on me." I scoffed. Draco came up behind me and kissed my temple "Calm down Angel, don't go bad girl on me" He whispered in my ear. It surprisingly worked to calm me down.

"Sorry I'm not normally like that" I apologized to Ron. "No, don't apologize Y/n. He deserved it." Fred winked. I felt Draco's grip around my waist tighten.

Then a boy who looked exactly like Fred walked up. "We're about to start Fred" He made eye contact with me but didn't say anything. "Well I gotta go Y/n. Wish me luck!" He winked once again.

"He's flirting with you." Draco said through gritted teeth. "Dray no he isn't, he's just being friendly" I tried to reassure him.

"What's up everyone! We're just gonna get right into it. Here's a new one."

(Play Last living souls by the Gorillaz)

A weird beat started to play, then Fred began to sing "Are we the last living souls?" I wasn't really expecting this voice from him, but it fit. He continued singing.

It was quite an odd song, yet it was so catchy. "To sing a song, that doesn't sing" The beat and all the background music was so angelic like. I looked at the dance floor and saw Luna Lovegood doing a weird dance involving moving her arms.

For some odd reason I felt like joining her, so I did. I walked over to her and just started to copy her. I couldn't care less what other people thought I was just here to have fun.

"Cause all out of song, I got it down all wrong." His voice changed a bit but it sounded nice. Me and Luna were just laughing with each other dancing like weirdos.

"Cause we're the last living souls." Fred finished up the song and everyone started cheering. Including me. "Encore, Encore!" I yelled. Causing some people to laugh.

"I hope you enjoyed that song, soon we're going to have some karaoke so be prepared for that! Get to drinking everyone!" Fred left the stage and walked over to me. "Soooo how we're we? Up to your standards" he brought his fingers up to his chin and stroked it like he was thinking.

"I mean you were alright I guess" I said jokingly "I'm kidding, you guys were amazing!" I smiled. "Thank you for the feedback Y/n! I expect to hear you sing some karaoke later" he smirked. "Yeahhh, no." I said "I'll do your transfiguration homework for a week" he offered smirking.

"Make it a month and we have a deal Weasley" I held out my hand, he took it and we shook on it "deal" we said in unison.

I found Draco on the couch and he had a cup in his hand. "What are you drinking Dray?" I questioned. He lifted the cup to my mouth signaling me to drink it. I took a sip and it tasted like cinnamon, and burned my throat.