Episode 06 : Tahir's Plan Backfires ?

Prisha wakes up and sees Shaurya is playing with  Aarohi . She smiles but at the next moment , she gets upset , remembering her past .

FLASHBACK

Shaurya and Prisha were watching a movie in their bedroom where a man is playing with his little baby and his wife watching them happily .

Prisha : Awww.. kitna cute scene hai yaar..  ( adoring )

Shaurya smiles mischievously and comes closer to her , wrapping his arm on her shoulder .

Shaurya : Tu chahe toh yeh scene recreate ho sakta hai . ( smirks )

Prisha : Haan , ho toh sakta hai.. us lady ki jagah main ho sakti hoon , us aadmi ki jagah tum aur bachhe ki jagah.. ~

She stops and realises what she was about to say . She gasps and looks at him with surprised
expression . He starts chuckling mischievously , looking straight in her eyes . 😂❤️

She slightly slaps on his cheek . 😂

Prisha : Tum na.. ( avoids him in shyness )

He bites his lower lip , smirking and says in her ear with a deep voice .

Shaurya : Kuch bhi ho jaaye.. yeh scene toh main recreate kar ke rahunga ... Bahut jald ! ( Deep voice )

She closes her eyes in shyness , hearing his deep voice .
But then she opens her eyes , with an idea . 😁

Prisha : ( Sees in his eyes ) Haan , ( confident voice with a smile ) ho sakta hai na recreate !

Shaurya : Sachii !! ( Excited )

Prisha : Pata kaise ? Un dono actors ki jagah hum honge aur bachhe ki jagah.. ( smiles )

Shaurya : Aage bol ? ( Excited )

Prisha : Meri behan Arya hogi !  ( Laughing )

She starts laughing hard , whereas he sees her with a done expression . 😂😂

But he pulls her closer towards him and says ,

Shaurya : ( Moves his head as no with a smile )  Correct yourself bunny , humari junior Prisha hogi .

She blushes hard and at the next moment , she throws a pillow on him . She starts running and he runs to chase her . ❤️

After some minutes , he quickly grabs her waist and she falls on the bed , hovering him .
She starts giggling and laughing like a cute kid .
Her little giggles make him smile and adores her .

Shaurya : Vaise mujhe bachhe ki zarurat nahi hai.. ( smiling ) kyunki mere pass already ek chhoti bachhi hai !

She sees him with her beautiful eyes . He chuckles and rubs his nose with hers .
Then they both see each other and chuckle . ❤️

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Prisha : ( Thinking ) Anjaane mein hi sahi.. par tumne vo scene recreate kar hi diya Shaurya !
( Eyes filled with tears )

Aarohi : ( Sees towards Prisha ) Chachi uth gayi .

Shaurya sees her , turning towards her .