Show time (Sodo x Reader)

Sodo and I laid on the bed on the tour bus we snatched the big one besides papas so we could share it. I closed the privacy curtain so I could pull my mask off after a long day of travel it got uncomfortable and sweaty. I laid it on the floor beside the bed and laid my head on his chest as his hands went to my hair to play with them and I let out a groan in satisfaction.
"Mmm that feels good~" I groaned out as he let out a small chuckle amused. "I'm glad you've got soft and long hair sometimes I'm jealous as to how soft it is no matter what I use mine is never this soft love." I looked up at him resting my chin on his chest and smiled.
I moved closer most of my body on his with my leg going over his hips and buried my face in his neck taking in his smoky pine smell as his arm wrapped around me his other hand going to my thigh "Go to sleep my love we have another show tomorrow." He said before kissing my forehead and flipping our little light off before we both fell asleep.
The next morning
My glamour had faded off sometime throughout the night as well as his as I woke up to our spade-tipped tails wrapped together my clawed hand resting on his chest before I started to gently rub his chest as he started to purr in his sleep before slowly waking up pulling me closer "Good morning love." He said with his raspy sleepy voice and I purred as I answered "Good morning do you want to get the day started and grab breakfast with everyone I think they're all awake and it's about 9 am we have to check into the hotel at 11." He nodded and stretched before hearing Swiss giggle and popped open their curtain "Wake up love birds time to get mutha fuckin food!" Sodo groaned and covered his eyes before grumbling out "Fuck off Swiss what if I was balls deep in her huh knock before you barge in." He heard him let out a laugh and a few of the others overhearing and laughing before phantom spoke up "We'd be able to hear it and smell it like the time she started her heat while on tour! We had to get a hotel every night so we didn't have to go through your guys continuous fucking!" I giggled and kissed his neck before raising up my back to everyone before grabbing my mask sliding it on so no one seen my face and slid to the end of the bed sitting on it "Yeah must've been miserable for you guys I had a good time tho."
Swiss shook his head remembering and shook his body before going to sit on the table before papa came in overhearing the conversation "Yes it was miserable constantly hearing you and sodo go at it," he chuckled "anywho where do you guys want to grab breakfast?"
"Ooo I want ihop!" Cirrus shot out with sunshine and mountain and the others agreeing.
"IHOP it is get up and get ready we'll leave in 15 it's only a block or 2 away from here." He said before disappearing into his spot on the bus.
I stood and stretched before yelping as I felt sodo smack my ass before he chuckled and pulled me back some his chest at my lower back his arms wrapping loosely around my hips before he nipped at my side gently and I giggled "Baby that tickles stop." He did not stop he held my tighter and attacked my side more as I gently grabbed his head wiggling trying to get away before he stopped "Satan aren't you so fucking adorable love~" He stood up being a couple inches taller and he pecked me on the lips before slipping into the bathroom and I grabbed both our outfits for the day until the tour which consisted of matching black jeans with belts and two ghost shirts I slipped into the bathroom with him as a we both got changed I tied my shirt in the front and he left his alone before we gathered with the rest outside piling into the mini van papa rented.
We arrived at IHOP after a couple minutes the parking lot surprisingly only half full as we got out heading inside. Sodo, cirrus, cumulus, aurora, rain and I grabbing a big booth in the corner as Swiss, phantom, mountain, and papa grabbed a smaller table right next to us. We all ordered our food I stole a couple bites of sodos food and he stole some of mine before we all just sat around and talked till about 10:45 and we left heading to our hotel and checked in.
Later that evening about an hour before the show

Me and sodo had just finished putting on our outfits for the show as well as our masks before heading to the lobby as the others slowly came down before papa being the last one to come down smiled "My lovely ghouls are you guys ready? We are going to have an awesome show go out there and kick these mother fuckers shoes off were so good eh?!" He chuckled before pointing at me and sodo " And you horny bastards better behave." I giggled and raised my hand acting innocent "No promises papa I just know how to rile up the crowd!" Sodo moved closer putting his hands on my hips and chuckled "We'll try."
Papa checked his watch it being about 45 minutes before the show starts and he shooed us out the door as we piled back into the tour bus before heading there. We arrived and headed inside for sound checks as I grabbed my guitar it looking like the rains but the white was black and the black was white and I put the strap over my shoulder and headed the the stage hearing the people on the other side of the curtain and I smiled before sodo joined me on stage walking over to me and kissed me pulling me closer by the back of my neck and i purred putting my hands on his chest before he pulled away "Fuck em up babe." I giggled and smiled "You to my little spitfire." After what felt like 5 minutes we were all in our spots mine being on the stairs with rain before the curtain dropped I smiled as we started out with Kaisarion after that we went along the set list playing a few more me and sodo kept glancing at each other and running around some with the other ghouls someone had threw a white rose at sodo during cirice and after it ended he quickly came up to me putting anywhere he could on my outfit before kissing my cheek over the mask and I smiled my heart fluttering before he went back to his spot the crowd screaming and aweing before I blew a kiss at them.
As we got to year zero I had made my way down near sodo soon I felt him come behind me hovering his hand over my shoulder before sliding his hand down my body I immediately felt my face heat up and as he slid his hand back up and put his hand around my neck my head leaning back towards his as he quickly pulled away and went back to playing I giggled and played as well knowing I'd get him back.
"Fucking tease." I groaned out smiling as we continue to play through the set list as Mary on a cross ended papa kept saying "Marijuana." I giggled before I felt something land by my feet looking down seeing the joint in a baggy and I giggled before bending over tapping a security guy on the head before saying "Go put this somewhere I'm gonna get high and Fuck my horny boyfriend later!" I giggled as I felt hands on my hips before I felt sodo acting like he was fucking me from behind and I went with it but after quite a few thrusts I leaned up and turned around and patted him on the chest "You better calm down before papa come separates us my horny little fireball." I giggled "Oh he might have to with an ass like yours I could rip your clothes off and fuck you right here right now and not care I'd fucking breed you baby~" he smirked and I blushed before smiling and walking back to where my spot was smelling his arousal from all the way over where I was I smiled and blew him a kiss before the next song mummy dust started I giggled evilly as we all turned into horny mother fuckers and as the part when the mummy dust and confetti would shoot out I snuck behind sodo wrapped my arm around his waist setting my head on his shoulder before sliding my hand down his chest as he leaned his head back and to the side looking at me before I started to jerk the air off in front of him as if I was giving him a hand Job and he put his hand on mine as if he was assisting me watching his chests go up and down as his breath got heavier before the cannons shot off and I giggled patting his chest before removing my arms around him and licked my fingers as if he got cum on them before going back to my spot feeling his gaze on my ass and I peeked over at rain and phantom them looking at me and laughing while still playing I shrugged my shoulders and we continued to play songs but when sodo turned around some I could see his boner and at that point I felt myself getting more aroused.
We finally finished show I was anticipating after the show and the white lights came on as the fans were throwing stuff on the stage I was picking up some flowers and throwing some picks out as I seen mountain giving some drumsticks out I smiled feeling sodo come behind me and hug me i purred as I felt him grab my ass. We finished interacting me and cirrus blowing kisses making hearts with our hands before we lined up and bowed before we made our way off stage and the crowd started thinning out we were supposed to stay for the meet and greet but sodo wanted to get back to the hotel as soon as possible and so we left in a Taxi.
We headed to our room before he quickly locked the door and came to me taking both mine and his mask off before kissing me passionately...
To be continued..

_____________________________

So first one I'm gonna make a second with the smut that'll be next then onto maybe a rain x reader idk yet but I had fun writing this and I hope you enjoy! Till next time!
1864 words