14 - Secrets Kept

Gojo's pov.

I didn't expect to get done with everything so late, however I did tell y/n I'd come check up on her so that's where I'm heading at now 11:10pm. I make my way downstairs as I think about what transpired this morning too keep my mind off of what happened with the excuse of a meeting I was just in.

To be honest? I was 100% awake. Not that shes going to find out since its easier to play off that I was asleep, but I woke up shortly after she did when I felt her wiggle around to get comfortable.

Having her body in my grip was divine and I couldn't help myself from kissing her, to hear her breath quicken as she tried to keep down the quiet moans that escaped her pretty lips, I was ready to take her there.

When she finally 'woke' me up is when I decided to play dumb instead of telling the truth and risk getting a slug the face, but seeing her unravel underneath me just about did me in, I don't think I can fully trust myself with her.

I stand in front of her door with that same thought in mind. Knocking a few times to no answer, I decide to walk in and come in to the most beautiful scene I think I've ever witnessed.

She's laying on her bed in a green tank top and black cottons shorts with her hair sprawled all around her. The dim lamp mix in with all of the earthly decorations, it makes her look like a goddess taking a nap under string lights tangled in with vines.

She must sense my presence because slowly she opens her eyes and looks at me. "You finally made it."

"Yeah I did, sorry for waking you." I say as I step farther into the room.

"Oh no, it's okay I wasn't sleeping."

"No? It sure looked like you were."

She gives me a dead eyed look, "Oh, like you were actually asleep this morning?"

Now how would she figure that out?

"I don't know what you're talking about." I step closer to her.

"Oh don't play dumb, I know you weren't actually asleep during the whole..."

"Whole what?"

She looks at me as a faint blush forms on her cheeks. "You know... the.. thing."

This is adorable, I didn't take her to be so shy.

"No actually I don't know what you're talking about, could you explain it in detail?" I teasingly ask, sitting down next to her on the bed.

She gives me a wide eyed look as she unconsciously scoots back a little. "Don't play dumb with me Gojo, you know exactly what I'm talking about."

I can't keep denying how I feel or how my body physically pulls me too her. Ever since she plagued my dreams before she even got here I was completely enthralled by this strange woman who I thought didn't even exist.

The dreams haven't stopped, they just turned into something more... erotic.

Okay, I need to steer this in the other direction.

"I guess I might remember something, but I was still sleeping so I'm not 100% sure what happened." I say tapping my chin.

She looks at me for a minute longer with suspicion until she finally drops it, seeming to come to terms with what I said. There is no way in hell I'm going to just spill my guts to her.

"Okay I guess," She sighs. "Did your uh, errands go well?"

How cute, she's still nervous.

"Hm? Oh, yeah everything's fine. Just some minor things I had to take care of since I was gone chasing down our runaway stray."

"I'm not even going to bother give you any reaction to that absurd statement." She rolls her eyes and leans back in her bed.

"So I heard a certain fiery someone was here earlier?"

"Yeah, we talked it through and everything's okay now."

"Sounds cryptic."

"What? I mean yeah she was mad at first, but we were able to see things from each others point of view and were able to get through it." She shrugs. "Hey, I have a question?"

"What's up?"

She fiddles with the tag on her blanket, "So I know there's hasn't been any progress on my world jumping problem, right?"

This isn't a good start. "Umhum."

"And there hasn't been for the whole time I've been here which is close to 4 or so months?" She asks and I give her a nod.

"Well, what would happen to me if I stayed? I mean, if they can't get me back home and all."

Oh boy.

"Well, I'm sure they'd keep you here under our supervision but as far as later on down the road I can't say for sure, why is this coming up?"

"Oh no reason really, I was just curious is all." She says as she keeps messing with the tag.

I know there must be more to the story but I'm not going to press, not with what I just heard from the higher ups. I ponder if maybe I should tell her, but I think it's best to keep it quiet, just like the situation at the hotel.

"Don't worry about it, it'll all work out! Until then you have some catching up to do in school, oh and also from now on you're going to be on a little shorter of a leash, so be prepared to be 'chaperoned' more." I cheerfully say hoping to ease the incoming bad mood.

It clearly didn't work.

"Shorter leash? What am I some animal!" She exclaims. "And who's going to be fucking chaperoning me like I'm some child!?"

I just grin at her since I already know she's not going to be happy with the answer.

"You? Is this some sort of punishment or something for me running off?" She narrows her eyes.

"That's hurtful, for one and for two no, it's not. Think of it like... you're a flight risk until you show us you can be good. Higher ups wanted it, not me." I shrug responding back.

She acts like she's upset about us spending more time together but she can't fool me, not when I know now how her body reacts with just a look certain look or touch from me.

"It'll be fun, I promise! Don't look so grumpy about it kid!" I say messing up her hair.

"Don't call me kid and get out, I'm tired of you already." She grumbles as she swats my hand away.

How cute.

"I'll see you tomorrow so don't forget to bring that smile!" I say walking to the door.

"You're being weird, are you hiding something?" She calls out suddenly. Could she see through me so easily?
No, she's just naturally suspicious of people.

"Huh?" I look back, "not at all, just getting you pumped up is all."

"Well it's not working, get out." She deadpans.

"It's adorable when you try and act like you don't like me, see you later!" With that I slide out the door quickly as I hear her yelling curses at me from the room.

Instantly I feel my good mood drop as I remember what the higher ups have in mind for y/n, what I have to keep from her.

Imprisonment with the possibility of execution.

Like I'll ever let them lay a hand on her.

_________