Janitors closet 🤭🧼

CONTEXT!: You're walking to lunch, when you get a text, it's from Luka, your friend, you two give each their 'favors' often, and both like eachother, but never made it official. You respond. The text reads:
TODAY
Luka: hey i need help, where are you
You: Heading to lunch, in the hallway, you?
Luka: Janitors closet, hurry pls
You: k don't rush me
Luka: are you close?
You: i'll be there in a min chill

You arrive outside of the janitors closet, and knock, not knowing what else to do, the door opens, and you are pulled in by the arm. "Luka!- jeez calm your tit-" *before you could finish your sentence Luka kissed you, it was needy, rushed and hot. You bit his lip, his mouth opened with a small moan, your tongue explored his mouth, playing with his. He let out another moan, and broke the kiss abruptly. he looked embarrassed, he usually did after a kiss, or anything sexual, he always feels like he did something wrong.

"s-sorry- i didn't even ask you- erm-" He fumbled on his words, and his face reddened. "soo needy" you said teasingly, sliding your hands up his chest, resting on his shoulder-neck area. "it's fine, have you been waiting a while?"  you asked, smirking at him, tilting your head. "n-not that long.." he said, a cute smile creeping up on his face.

"well, let's not keep you waiting any longer yea?" you said, connecting your lips once again. He kissed back, eagerly, but soft as usual. Your hands find their way on the back of his neck, deepening the kiss, pulling him closer, your bodies rubbing against each other, heat building up inside.

He broke the kiss, and you smile at him, and begin onto his jaw, kissing and sucking, leaving marks all over him, knowing many people would ask about them, and he'd get nervous as usual, but find some sort of excuse, you loved leaving marks on him, when he saw them, you knew he thought of you. You continue, going down his neck, one of your hands on the opposite side of his neck, the other on his waist, caressing it.

He moans a bit louder, you push him onto a chair and kiss him again, rocking your boy against his, you feel his erection through both of your pants, he was already big, you continued kissing him, he groaned into the kiss, due to the friction, he couldn't help but whine. "please-" he tried to say more, but he just moaned once again.

"please what? use your words." You say, rubbing on him, this time, directly on his dick. "p-please- touch me- it hurts-" he said, moaning and whining. "good boy" you say, knowing he loved the praise, you would have touched him wether he could get it out of his mouth or not, he had no idea how much he turned you on. you kissed him quickly and palmed him through his pants, earning a whimper, and his back to arch involuntarily. "Be patient Luka." you say, smirking, unbuttoning his pants.

"now, i know you said you wanted me to touch you, but are you sure this is okay?" you asked, not wanting to pressure him into anything. "y-yes im sure- please-" he said, whining, but smiling at your comforting words, "if you want to stop just tell, me, and we'll stop." you said, continuing to unbutton his pants, and pull them off. he was left in his boxers, the large hard-on not being able to hide itself anymore, there was a small wet spot, from precum.

"already all wet huh?" you said, rubbing your thumb on his tip through the boxers. "a-ahh- p-please- touch me- use me how you want-" he said, his breathing becoming shaky and quick. you smirked at him and took off his boxers, his dick springing out, standing tall and proud. you've seen it before, but it always made you excited when you saw his dick, how he could hide such a pretty thing astonishes you. "s-stop looking!-" he said, becoming flustered and self conscious.

"Luka, really? you're like, almost ten inches!" you say, rubbing your finger around the tip, while your other hand wraps it's fingers around it, he lets out a whimper, then covers his mouth in embarrassment. "uncover your mouth, i want to hear you." you say, running your finger up and down the dick, then suddenly grabbing it and stroking it, not even thinking of starting slow. he let out a whorish moan, like the ones you only heard in unrealistic porns, but he did. He made those noises because you made him.

He moans shamelessly, grabbing onto the chair, while you stroke him faster. "you're doing so good for me" you said, knowing he loved the praise.

PART 2?
let me know if this is shit, and if it's good, i'll write a pt 2! im also probably supposed o be asleep rn but its ok😍
also i imaging Luka as a skinny emo boy, which is like my dream guy, also i won't be adding any physical feature descriptions, bc i don't want to exclude anyone, like those stories that are like "he looked into my ocean blue orbs, and stroked my long blonde hair🥺🥺 while he looked at my size -927372 clothes, and my pale skin🥺🥺🥺"
like bffr
ok bye also if u know me irl no tf u don't😍🫶🏽