Jantors closet pt 2

So ik I didn't get any comments but one of my friends asked me to finish it so imma finish it bc i love obeying women🤭

He moans shamelessly, grabbing onto the chair, while you stroke him faster. "you're doing so good for me" you said, knowing he loved the praise.

He was shaking and moaning uncontrollably, gripping onto the sidedof the chair, his knuckles whitened. His hips were bucking, heculdnt help it.

You continued to stroke him, going eve faster, he cried out. "please- please im going to cum!-" He said, his eyes half lidded, and his head rolled back. "That's too bad now, isn't it Luka?" You said smirking. His breathing becoming heavier.

You could tell he was trying hard no to cum."please l-let me-" he couldn't even finish his sentence before moaning loudly again. "God Luka, didbt know you were such a whore." You said, grinning at him the continuing, loads of precum flowing ont your hands.

"Not yet. I like seeing you like this." You sad, continuing. This was torture for him, tears were flowing down his cheeks, he was so overestimated from everything going on. "F-Fuck!-I-I'm gonna-" He let out yet another whorish moan, while thrusting himself into your hands as hard as he could, while coming all over your hands.

He looked away from our eyes, embarrassed, catching his breath. "S-sorry." He said, his chest rising and falling in exhaustion, he was still shaking and red.

You took your hands off of him, licking the warm white liquid off of your hands, he looked away, blushing,rubbing his neck, where you had left dark red marks on his beautiful skin.

"I'm sorry" you say, kissing his marks softly, "You look so beautiful, even when you're covered in bruises.." you say, smiling, the two of you stay there for a while, before getting re-dressed, talking quietly.

"Wanna come over?" You ask, tilting your head, to look at Luka better.

"What about school?- we've got like- five hours of school left" he said, groaning anf throwing his head back in exasperation.

"Who cares, were both passing- missing one day of school won't kill you Luka- plus, I've got Mario kart" you say grinning at him.

He gets this look on his face, as if he were seriously thinking this though,

"..okay, but we have to go through the back- so we don't get caught." He said, almost cautiously.

You spent the rest of the day playing Mario kart and randomly making out:p