𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

────── ➳➳➳ ──────

1. BE RESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE
Be kind to other authors and myself. These requests will take time and I do have things to do outside of Wattpad so please be patient. I will try to get your requests to you as soon as possible.

2. RIGHT TO DENY
I do have the right to deny a request. Honestly, this probably won't happen very often. The only reason this will occur is if there's a request I don't have the ability to do or if it's unreasonable.

3. USE FOR AT LEAST TWO WEEKS
Please use any graphics for at least two weeks. It takes time to make graphics and I don't want them to go to waste.

4. CREDIT ME
This isn't optional! Please credit me for all the graphics I make for your stories. I also put a watermark on all the graphics I make. (It's not too easily seen but it is there.) You may not remove it! Please also credit me in your book's description or the chapter the graphic is used in.

5. REDOS
I'm okay with redoing a graphic if you're not pleased with the original. But keep in mind that I will only redo a graphic twice so make sure you let me know about all changes you want made.

6. DELIVERIES
I will send you the link to your graphics once they're published. :)

7. UNCLAIMED GRAPHICS
Any graphics that go unclaimed for more than a month (no comment by or message from the author) will be offered to other authors. I will change the title to what the new author would like and make slight changes to them. The graphics take time to make and I don't want them to go unused.

8. FACECLAIMS
Please make sure any faceclaims for your stories have a decent amount of pictures to work with. It's hard to make any graphics when the resources are limited.

9. AMOUNT OF REQUESTS
I am okay with you requesting as many graphics as you need. Just please do not go overboard. I will deny requests if it becomes too much. And please keep in mind that your order will take longer if you request multiple graphics at a time.

10. NO SHOP HOPPING
Everyone who makes graphics works very hard and takes their time making them. It's not fair to anyone if their graphics aren't used because you received the same graphic from another shop.

11. PASSWORD
There will be a password at the end of this chapter. This is just for me to know that you read all of the rules. Please include the password when you make a request!

────── ➳➳➳ ──────

1. FOLLOW ME PERMANENTLY

2. USE YOUR GRAPHICS FOR AT LEAST TWO WEEKS

3. GIVE CREDIT FOR THE GRAPHICS

────── ➳➳➳ ──────

PASSWORD
The password is your favorite movie!

────── ➳➳➳ ──────

────── ➳➳➳ ──────