1.

Gojo pov

"Explain to me, Suguru." I asked, with your back turned in front of me, like i was a stranger to you. "You should have heard from shoko." "That's all there is to it." He replied. 'Does he not care..?' i stand there angry & upset.

"So, you're going to kill everyone other than Jujutsu Sorcerers?" "Even your own parents?" I said, while looking at him in disgust and shock. "I can't just give my parents the privilege." "Besides, my family is not just them now." He said casually. "Thats not what i asked. I thought you didn't want to commit pointless murders." My blue eyes stared at him with anger.

"It's for the greater good." He said, "No its not.." "You said you want to kill non-sorcerers, and create a world only for sorcerers!?" "How is that possible?!" "IS POINTLESS!" I yelled at him.

"If it was you, you could do it, right? Satoru?" "You can do it, but you're trying to convince others that it's absolutely unachievable." He Rebuked.

" Are you the strongest because Satoru Gojo?" "Or are you Satoru Gojo for being the strongest ?" He said as he finally turned around to look me face to face.

What are you tryna say?" I asked. "I have decided on my way of life" "for now on, I will strive to achieve what I am capable of." He Declared, then starts walking away. I put my hands in motion to kill him,

'why am i hesitating?' "If you want to kill me, go ahead." I'm trying to! "It would also be meaningful"

He said, as He starts to disappear in the crowd.

But i can't.

How could i ever hurt you..

291 words.

I had to use this scene👻🔥