1 | Andromeda

"Okay so, I have to be at the student council meeting in 3 hours, I have a quiz at math in an hour, and I have to organize my notes, like, right now. I HAVE NO TIME, BYE!" Sebastian said as he ran off to the library.

"Aaanddd...he just forgot his iPad" Beatrice said as she sighed.

Sebastian runs to the library to quickly organize his notes, but quickly realizes that he forgot his iPad. He quickly leaves the table, leaving his school supplies lying on it.

"Beatrice!" Sebastian called out.

"Let's be careful of our stuff next time" Beatrice replied.

"Yeah yeah, I'm just so freaked out right now"

"Take a break or something, let yourself breathe for a minute"

"I will, Thanks Beatrice! You're a real one!"

Sebastian quickly runs back to the library, to find his stuff splattered in
ink, and there he saw Louis Mallen, also splattered in ink.

"What happened?!" Sebastian angrily said.

"I'm so sorry! I know how important this is to you, I'll pay it back, I promise!" Louis replied in an apologetic tone.

"It's not about the stuff! How am I supposed to study my notes now?!"

"I don't know! I'm sorry! Please forgive me"

While Louis was still trying to apologize to Sebastian, the bell had rang and everyone rushed to their classrooms for their next lesson.

"Shit, I'm late, please clean this up."
Sebastian said while scurrying to his math quiz. 

"I will! I'm so so sorry" Louis said while trying to get the ink off his shirt.

Louis looks like one of those lost wet kittens in need of help. Louis is also gonna get detention, after being to one of his classes, again.

But while Louis was trying to solve his own problem, ofcourse, Sebastian was trying to solve mathematical problems.

"I can't think clearly" he mumbled.

Trying not to think about what happened, he focused on the quiz and by the time the class had finished, he quickly rushed out of the classroom and immediately went to the library.

He opened the library doors and saw that his school stuff was all clean.

"Woah, that's actually impressive"
Sebastian said whilst still in awe.

"Well, dealing with paint stains all day, you learn a thing or two"
Louis said in a cocky tone.

"Wait, but how long did this take you?"

"Don't worry about that, it's fine as long as you have your stuff, sorry again about the ink"

"Well, thank you, but next time put your education first"

"Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon"

"I'm serious, it's really important"