Meeting Willow the Wolf & 3 chaos Chapter 1

*on Daemos Pierce found a bad guy spirit and grab it but he sense four presences he then see a pair of glowing blue eyes, a pair of glowing orange eyes, and a pair of glowing light green eyes you know its Pierce, Rhys, Noi, and Leif so you fight them and win as always but you also know that Daemos is running out of bad guy spirits to fuel magic on Daemos while you five are fighting a ball of fire is thrown at and surrounds you in a ring of fire Rhys, Pierce, Noi and Leif turn and bow seeing Prince Asch and Lady Grandma you six follow Lady Grandma to her lair once you seven go in after arriving at Lady Grandma's lair she shuts the door to her lair and says*

Lady Grandma - hello men and lady we have a problem.

Prince Asch - what is our problem?

Lady Grandma - ok well we are running out of bad guy spirits to fuel our magic here on Daemos.

Leif - what do we do?

Lady Grandma - I will make a potion and open up a portal to another planet so you six can bring bad guys here.

Prince Asch - what about Rhal and Lady Bish?

Lady Grandma - leave them to me I will distract them as long as I can to give you six time to plan on how to bring the bad guys here.

Noi - who will help you make the potion so you can open up a portal to a planet so we can go through it?

Lady Grandma - since Pierce found and grabbed the spirit orb first he can hand it over to me or hand it over to Noi so you will help me make the potion so I can open up a portal to another planet.

Pierce - Noi you t-take it to her.

Noi - me.

*Noi grabs it and walks over to Lady Grandma to help her with the potion using his magic so Lady Grandma can open up a portal to a planet once the portal is opened Asch says*

Prince Asch - Mobius but what are those things talking and walking?

Lady Grandma - we don't know you six go Telephassa I want you to protect Rhys, Asch, Noi, Pierce, and Leif I will distract Rhal and Lady Bish as long as I can.

Rhys - who will keep them in line?

Lady Grandma - Rhys your smart I want you to keep yourself, Asch, Pierce, Noi, and Leif calm and under control alright.

Rhys - alright I got it Lady Grandma.

Lady Grandma - go ahead I will you go distract Lady Bish and Rhal you six bye.

*after Asch, Noi, Rhys, Leif, and Pierce go through the portal Asch says*

Prince Asch - so this is Mobius.

Noi - wow Mobius is really big.

*with Willow the Wolf and her three special elemental chaos Willow the Wolf's p.o.v*

Icefall the Ice Chao - chao chao chao chao chao chao chao chao Chao chao Chao? (hello mom how did your spar go with Shadow the Hedgehog?)

Willow the Wolf - hello Icefall the spar and training went well I beat Shadow like I always do.

Fireball the Fire Chao - chao chao chao chao chao? (what is for lunch mom?)

Willow the Wolf - I was thinking fruit salad for you three and nothing for me and Shadow since we don't eat anything at all with fruit smoothies for you three.

Earland the Earth Chao - chao chao chao chao chao. (our favorite thank you mom.)

Willow the Wolf - your welcome my elemental babies anyway me and Shadow's training and sparring for the noon until tonight do you three wanna take a walk with me I'll bring some fruits if you get hungry.