𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬 ✰ ~ 𝗺𝐚𝐭𝐭

matt loves back hugs. it's like it's his favourite thing.

no matter what i'm doing, matt will find a way to hug me.

cooking dinner, his arms are around my waist and his head is on my shoulder.

i was making pasta whilst talking to nick.

i was about to go and strain out the water when i felt arms snake around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder.

"matt, i need to go to the sink" i tell him but he doesn't budge, "meaning you need to let me go"

"no" he says simply.

"maaaatt" i complain.

or when we're shopping.

i was in the hair care kinda isle and was trying to find my condition. obviously not shampoo though.

i felt someone hold my waist and rest their head on my shoulder.

matt hates pda but for the last couple days he's been very tired which also means he's been very clingy.

right now, i was stood at the counter on my phone, waiting for the microwave to finish.

a head rested in my shoulder and arms rested around my waist.

"hey baby" i say to matt and place my hands on top of his.

"hi" he says back.

"are you okay?" i still want to make sure even though matt will hug me any chance he gets.

"i missed you" he says and buries his head into my neck, giving it one kiss.

a breathy giggle escapes from my mouth, "we were together less than five minutes ago"

"i don't care" he says and holds me tighter.

i smile and lean my head on top of his.