#0

~ OBSESSION IN HAPPINESS ~
×
- Prologue -

The big door is pushed open. Felix escorts y/n inside with all of her things. Y/n lifelessly lifts her head, scanning the interior of the new house.

"This is..." Something about the interior seems oddly familiar to her. The golden daffodil paint on the wall, a huge snow flake shape chandelier, furnitures with golden headers. Everything screams royalty, yet so nostalgic to her.

"It's your previous home before you depart to Korea when you were young." Mr Felix cuts her thoughts. Y/n looks at him.

"But I don't remember going overseas..."

"You were just a toddler, and you did not settle in this house for long to the point you can remember."

"I see..." She mumbled monotonously. All of a sudden, her tears fall and she collapse to the ground. Mr Felix holds her worriedly as y/n breaks down.

The reality is hitting her again very hard. She's not in Korea. She's somewhere far away from her hometown. She's here all alone, and will be facing a huge challenge in her life.

She isn't prepare for the slap, thus she panicked and couldn't control her emotions.

Mr Felix watches the young girl trapped under vulnerability. He sees her unable to move, as if being under control by her will. She isn't free, she's trapped by her father, and she's utterly powerless to fight anything.

She's hopeless and it's breaking the old man's heart.

-

-

-

-

Waking up to unfamiliar room. No one to greet in the morning, no one to see for the day, no one to expect for the day. No one, nothing.

She greets Felix who's in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. She sees some maids in the house, quite thankful that they're greeting her in he morning with their sweet smiles. However, she couldn't have the trust in them, fearing that they might turn their back on her one day, just like her maids back at home.

"Good morning Miss y/n.." greets Mr Felix, glancing over the young girl before focusing back to perfecting his cooking. Y/n takes a seat at the island counter, she blankly watches Felix from behind.

"Mr Felix..." She called lowly and Mr Felix replies shortly after. "Do you think... Mom and dad will change their minds soon??"

His movements come to a halt. Y/n purses her lips, expecting a positive answer from him. However, the silence minutes later shatters her hope.

"They will right? They will think that it is ridiculous to send their 18 year old daughter overseas and leave her alone to survive and handle a big company..."

"They will call me one day... And tell me to come back home..."

"They will apologize... They will regret it..."

"Right??"

"..." Without any reply, Felix places the dish in front of her. He stands straight, having his hands behind his back. He clears his throat.

"We... Will make them regret it..." She looks up from her plate. Felix's eyes are sharp and serious. He looks determine and that sight suddenly lifts up a small amount of burden in her heart.

"We'll... Make them regret...?"

-

-

-