Strange Love

UA 2 Month After the War opposing the hero and villain the peace was finally back thank to the class green bean Izuku Midoriya the last Holder of One For All who After the War decide to go chase the villain to end AFO reign of terror over Japan. Thank to him and Star and Strips the LOV and AFO were Taken down pretty quickly. After that Izuku came back to UA but is classmate couldn't help to notice that Izuku change since the start of the War he was far more confident stronger more talkative but sometime he just left UA without explanation confusing is Friends . Some like mina and Uraraka tried to Ask where did he go but his anwser was Always the same "home i wanted to see my familly" confusing Bakugo who thought ( the nerd father came back ?) But all this confusion was replace by excitation when UA annonce that the familly are allowed to visit the student during one week end every student were happy to be able to see their familly and some started to pray to not being embarassed by their parents.

Class 1a dorm week end of the visit :

Bakugo(i'm dead the old hag is going to embarrass me in front of everyone )

Mina: i'm so happy that our parents can visit *jump arround clearly excited *

Kirishima*chuckle* mina calm down you are going to be tired for the rest of the day if you continue

Momo: i hope everything is going to go well since we started UA everything that we tried to to that was not studies in the classroom didnt go as planed

Jirou: most of the time you are the optmist one but yeah i can see why you are a little anxious

Denki: hey guys did you see this morning cementoss came to make the front door of the dorm bigger did he tell one of you why ?

Iida: no he didnt tell but i think it's to be sure everyone can enter the dorm they dont know IS one of us have a relative with a giants type quirk

Todoroki: i think Iida is right *slurp his soba*

Uraraka: did any of you saw deku-kun today

The whole class- Uraraka: training

Uraraka*sweatdrop* i see he never stop

Ojiro: never and it's impressive to be honest he as such a resolve to always do better just to be able to save more and more people it's *get cut*

Kirishima : MANLY ! *Look at ojiro* sorry

Ojiro*shake his head and laugh a little* it's alright

Izuku*enter the dorm* hello everyone

Class1a: Hello Deku-kun/Midori/Midoriya/Fuck you nerd

Izuku: does any of you know when our familly while be here ?

Iida: Principal Nezu told us that UA will open for the familly in 30 min

Izuku:heh ? I will not have the Time to take a shower !

Aizawa: and you right about that problem child because we already let the familly enter UA ground *everyone minus Izuku familly enter the dorm and start going to their kid * good Luck problem child * just goes in a corner of the room with a grin waiting for the chaos to start*

Every familly started to talk and catch up during some minute before in one familly a question was asked

Uraraka mom: so sweetie who is this boy that you love so much

Uraraka*blushes* mom please !

Uraraka mom: what i just want to know if he is a nice person

Uraraka*point to Izuku who is talking with Bakugo mom*