Parties & Stoners

Serena's POV~

It had been two days. Two since the whole incident in the abandoned classroom. I've been avoiding him like the plague since then. Hermione questioned me when I got back to the common room, asking where I had been and why I looked flustered.

I, of course, told her it was nothing and she shouldn't worry about it. She replied, "Just be careful of what you're doing. Make sure you don't get hurt."

It was like she read my mind that day.

It was now Friday and the Slytherin party was tonight. I had never been so nervous for a party before and this party is riddling me with anxiety.

What am I gonna wear? What kind of makeup should I do?

Just a bunch of questions that I can't answer right now. I have to impress almost everyone and live up to the Snape reputation of being weird and mysterious.

So, I'm thinking a black dress with black heels and light makeup that'll make me stand out from the rest.

I walk with Reggie as we head for Charms with Professor Flitwick. The thought of two days ago is still replaying in my head.

I hate to admit this but I liked it.

I liked the way his hands felt on my body, the way his tongue made me want to cum in seconds, the way he moaned in delight at the taste of me.

The secret of it was eating me alive, I have to tell someone. "Reggie?" I say in a timid voice. He turns to me, "Yeah?"

"I have something to tell you. It's kinda personal." I say, clutching my books to my chest.

"It's okay, Ser." He puts a hand on my shoulder, "You can tell me anything."

"I kinda.... had something happen." I look to the floor and away from his eyes.

"What happened?" He asks.

"I got.... head." I admit, his eyes go wide with amusement.

He chuckles, "From who?"

"M-Malfoy." His smile disappears from his face. "That's not even the worst part. I liked it. Oh, who am I kidding? I fucking loved it."

Reggie scoffs in disbelief, "Did you just say Malfoy? As in Draco Malfoy?"

I nod, not meeting his gaze. The bell rings, bringing us out of our conversation.

"Look, we have to get to class. But after, you are telling me everything."

~*~

We had a free period so Reggie and I sat in the library as I told him everything. From what Draco had said about me to him eating me out in the classroom.

"So, did you tell Hermione?" Reggie asked, making me look at him in disbelief.

"What am I supposed to say? 'Hey, Hermione. You know Draco, right? The one who calls you a mudblood gave me some of the best head I've had.' Are you crazy?"

Reggie shakes his head, "Well, when you put it like that...."

I look down at my books and shrug, "I don't know what to do, Reg."

The bell cuts him off, "We'll talk about this later. We have Care for Magical Creatures with Hagrid."

I stood up with him, "I still can't believe they made him Professor."