part one the soulmate

Chapter 1

"Layla!" Carmon runs up to me. "What is it love?" I quickly glanced at her. "I heard that there is a new student coming today!" I look at her with questioning eyes. "What do you mean?" Excited, she yells, "I mean you might find your soulmate!" I had never really been looking for my soulmate but Carmon insists that I will find him soon. For some reason, no one at our school is my soulmate. Carmon keeps trying to take me to different countries and states to see if I can find my soulmate. I never go though because I believe that this whole "soulmate" thing is inaccurate. I do sometimes wonder if I have a soulmate. "Layla! Are you listening?" Carmon looks at me with sadness. "Yes, I am. Sorry, I was lost in thought." I say reassuringly. "Okay!" She says with a smile. I don't know why I want to know but at the same time don't. I have never really been a people person. Somehow Carmon became my best friend. When we were six her moms decided to move from Georgia to New York. The thing is they moved into the house right next to mine. The people that lived there before them were weirdos. They never came outside they never bothered to care for the yard. Occasionally when I would lay in bed at night I would hear crying from next door. After they had left I found out that they had a daughter that they never let out because they believed she was a curse. I got her email before she left so we talk now and then. It's usually just a couple words to each other but I enjoy talking to her. She is a very interesting person. Her name is Rosa and she is a very beautiful girl. I don't see how her parents think she is a curse. She is so sweet. "Layla!" Carmon yells at me. "Sorry, I spaced out again," I say quietly. "You have been doing that a lot lately are you alright?" She looks at me with concern. "I'm fine. Just super excited to meet the new student." "Well, that better be the only reason." She says with a playful attitude. She nudges me a couple of times. "I heard the new student is from Japan." She says excitedly. "I wonder if he looks good in turtle necks!?" I say jokingly. "Well, I guess we are about to find out because he is coming towards us now." She playfully taps my arm. "Hello, my name is Soung Wu." He says in a low yet deep voice. Carmon quickly shoves me towards him. I fall on him. "I am so sorry!" I say as I try to stand up. He pulls me down again. "Hey!" I exclaim "What was that for?" I say confused. He grabs me and pulls me closer. "Hey!" I yell at him. He quickly lets go. "I'm sorry." He says quietly. "I-it's ok," I say trying to hide that I'm blushing. He looks at me. I let out a sigh. "Why did you do that?" I ask calmly still hiding that I'm blushing. I am still sitting on his lap which makes me blush even more. I quickly get up. He stands up and looks at me. His beautiful blueish-green eyes stare into my soul. His black wavey hair is kinda messy. I stare at him looking at every detail of his body. His big dreamy eyes looked me up and down. His turtle neck was tight on him and I could see his muscle tones. He didn't seem like the type to be my soulmate. I started to feel hot. Maybe he is my soulmate. How though he is so hot.Just then I snap out of my thoughts when he taps my shoulder. He looks at me. " I think we might be soulmates." He says with a smile. "What do you mean?" I say confused. "Look at your hair." He says this time devilishly smirking at me. I quickly ran to the bathroom. "What the heck is this?" I question. "Part of my hair turned white. Why?" I look at Carmon for an answer. "Well, when you meet your soulmate you get your color remember?" She says excitedly. "OMG THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT IS MY SOULMATE!!!" I scream shocked. Little did I know Soung Wu was standing right outside the door of the bathroom. I walk out of the bathroom not paying attention. I bump into him and fall to the ground. "I'm so sorry. I'm just a little shocked to see that I found my soulmate. I thought I would be lonely forever." I say sadly. He reaches out his hand to help me. "It's okay. I kinda thought the same thing until. I found out I was moving here. I had a feeling that I would find my soulmate here." He says helping me up. His hands are so soft. "Well, uhm d-do you reject me as your s-soulmate?" I ask trying not to cry. "No, why would you think that princess?" He says smirking at me. I start to blush intensely. "P-princess?" I say confused. "You are mine now so, you are my princess." He says smiling like he just won the lottery. "O-okay. That's fine." I say trying not to let him see me blush. He looks at me and smirks. He then grabs my waist and pushes me against the wall. He gets close to my face. Then he looks at me and moves to my ear and whispers, "You are mine and only mine. Got it?" "Y-yes I got it." I say trying not to stutter because I am flustered. "Oh darling, you seem to like that I am this close to you." He says with a menacing smirk. "Y-you have your hands on my-" He moves his hands to my inner thigh. "S-stop please." "Not so tough now are we darling?" He looks at me and kisses me. I couldn't help but kiss back. "Okay love birds. We are going to be late for class." Carmon says with a smile. He breaks the kiss and grabs my hand. My head is screaming in thought. He kissed me and I barely even knew him. We got to class. Carmon and I walked in and sat down. "It looks like you have already gotten acquainted with Carmon and Layla." The teacher says. Saung Wu looks at me and winks. "Of course, I have they have been very generous to show me the school." I blush hard. "Very well, you can go sit beside Layla." The teacher says turning back to the whiteboard. Oh great now I get to deal with his charm during class too. "May I go to the restroom?" I ask before Sung Wu can sit next to me. "Go but be quick." the teacher says sounding annoyed with me and not turning from the white bored. I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could. Not long after Cameron comes in. "What happened?" she asks me concerned. "I didn't think my soulmate was going to be this hot and dominant." I say blushing like crazy. "Ok?" she says questioningly. "And now I have to deal with him sitting right by me in class." I say trying to calm myself. "That's a good thing then you can get to know him better." Cameron says with a cute but devious smile. "HE KISSED ME AND HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME VERY WELL!!" I start to freak out again. "Hey, it's ok." she calms me down. "Maybe it's because of your soulmate bond." she says with confidence. "Still he got to me." I say still freaking out a little. By now it's been ten minutes. "We should go back to class." Cameron says. "Ok." I say with a smile. We went back into the class and sat down. Saung Wu looks at me and smiles then goes back to his assignment. After class ends we go to the lunch area. "Where do you want to go for lunch today?" I ask Cameron. "There is a new cafe that just opened?" Saung Wu says questioning it. "Ok, that sounds great!" I say with a smile. "What is going on with you today?" Cameron asks. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Ever since Saung Wu got here you seem to be in a better mood." she says in a mom tone. "He just makes me feel better even though I have only known him for a few hours." I say confidently. "Oh ok, that makes sense." she says smiling. "I guess I am just really comfortable around him," I say with a little giggle.