Chapter 1

This is the chapter to my previous book Frozen Love, if you haven't read that one than please do before you check this one out

"Dr. Facilier?" Asked Emma, still in shock with the news.

After receiving the call from David that there was a new visitor in town, she rushed down with Killian to the loft where everyone had gathered to discuss the new problem. So far, all she knew was his odd name.

Rumpel nodded in response to Emma's question.

"Do you know him?" Hook spoke up from his current place behind his lover.

"Unfortunately." The Dark One sighed leaning forward on his cane, "we crossed paths a while back, and I hate to admit that it wasn't pleasant."

"What did he do?" Regina asked.

"It's not what he did. It's what he told me." Rumpel looked into a blank space recalling the encounter. "He said that he possessed a special power, one that would help him get his revenge on someone. Powers to the other side. That was all he said, but I got a rather negative vibe from it."

"The other side? What does that even mean?" Snow asked as she rocked baby Neal back and forth in her arms as she gave David a concerned look.

"It means, that he has communication with dead spirits, souls." Mr. Gold said flashing Emma the same look.

A deadening silence took over the group while they took in the bone-chilling news.

"Alright, well, Belle go figure out what powers this Facilier has exactly, and we'll see what happens tomorrow. Right now he isn't a threat. He hasn't done anything yet, so let him be." Emma came to the conclusion as she made her way to the door, eager to leave.

Killian followed her out the door not one step behind her.

He grabbed her arm gently and turned her to face him, "Swan."

"What?" She asked looking at him with a slight snap in her voice.

He released her arm, "Everything alright?"

"Yeah. Everything's fine."

"Love, we both know I recognize you better than that." He smiled a little and gave her a knowing look.

Emma sighed and grabbed his hand, "Let's go back to the inn, I'll tell you there. Okay?" She managed a smile.

Killian nodded understandingly and laced his fingers with hers as he let her pull him out of the building and to the yellow Volkswagen.