Pt. 2

"Hell no. You're not coming anywhere near my dorm," said law while pulling me aside. "Y/n. you can't be serious if you think I am going to allow that piece of shit to come over." he said loud enough for Kidd to hear looking over seeing the red-haired man roll his eyes and let out a groan.

"Fine y/n will just come home with me then," Kidd said as he put his arm around me. "Don't touch her." Law said his hat covering his eyes just enough so I can't see them. Kidd laughs, "She isn't yours to own Trafalgar," he says. He adds on, "And while we are here having this lovely conversation i was wondering if, y/n, would you like to come to my Halloween party. It will be held on Halloween ofc. Everyone is going including your friends. It would be nice if you joined, oh and wear a costume," he smiled devilishly. i sign at the last comment but after a few seconds i nod my head in agreement. If my friends were going i would to, it must be very popular if the party is going to be at all how Kidd explained it. 

"So y/n lets go," Kidd said while pulling me to his car. "wait." Law says as he pulls me back from Kidds grip. Kidd turns around and 'hums' as a placeholder for 'what'. "You can study at out place i'll be there in about an hour, so don't try anything i just got to pick up some more food from the store." He says while eyeing down Kidd as he walked off and me and Kidd starting walking towards his car sense i came with Law my car wasn't with me. I got into Kidds car the smell of a manly cologne was filling up the air. I cough as a joke and he turns to me and smirks. "You like the smell?" he says while almost laughing a little. "Mmmmmmmmm no," I say while giggling. "Now hurry up i want to get home." I say while buckling up. 

Time skip to when you both arrived at your dorm.

"You drive like a crazy person," I say as I'm huffing out of air and getting into the elevator of my apartment. He laughs at my comment and ruffle my hair a little, my cheeks turning red. We arrive at my dorm and i grab my keys to unlock the door but before i could put them in the hole Kidd rips them out of my hand. 

"Kidd what-" before i could finish he puts his finger to my mouth. "Shhhhh y/n watch this," he says taking out a pocketknife he had and unlocking my door with it. I kind of freeze in the moment for a second. "uhhhh should i be scared now," i say while he laughs at my shocked face. "No y/n i won't do it again," he says while holding the door opened for me. "Bepooo!!!" i scream as the white fluffy dog comes running up to me. "Is this your dog?" ask Kidd while getting on his knees to pet the dog who was now licking his face while he was petting him. "Yes i think he likes you," I smile, "Ok well lets get started, we can do this in the kitchen," I say. I start to look in the fridge for some snacks for us but Law was right there was really nothing to eat here i huff and turn to Kidd but he was no longer on the floor with Bepo. Instead, my door to my room was opened. 

no no no no. 

I run into my room to see Kidd looking through my closet. "You wear these y/n?" he smirks holding up my lacey thongs in his hand. My face turns BRIGHT red as i run and rip them out of his hands. "Get out!!" i scream now pushing him out, with doing so i failed. Instead he had picked me up and threw me on the bed while getting on top of me pinning me down. I look away from him. "I brought you here to study Kidd not to fool around," I say annoyed. "You look gorgeous from this point of view. Well i should say extra gorgeous because you always look stunning y/n" he says while forcing me to look at him with one of his hands. My face now more of a pink then red but still i feel super-hot. "Let go of me," i take everything in my body to let those few words out. "You know you like it, y/n. Don't lie to yourself,' he whispers in my ear leaning more on me. "Get off me before Law comes home,' i say and he freezes. He gets off me and grunts. "I'll get to you y/n don't test me," He says while smirking and helping me up I roll my eyes. "Soooo lets get studying" i say as i pull him out of my room and into my kitchen. Around 20 minutes later Law arrives home with a few bags Bepo running up to him and jumping on him. "Bepo down." he states as the dog gets off him and sits down next to Laws legs. He walks over to us and places the bags down on the counter. "Yo y/n wanna bake tonight i bought some stuff for fun i thought it would be a ice time of spending time together sense we are constantly out and all and it is Friday so we don't have to go out tmr and well yah," He said eyeing Kidd up and down i smile at him. "Ofc! You know i love baking!" i say while cheering a little on the inside seeing Kidd eyeing Law back. I giggle a bit to myself while i give Kidd my attention again and pointed to the paper. 

A few hours go by and then i tell kidd he has to go home and when law hears this he  comes out of his room and starts pushing Kidd out of the door, before he can push him fully Kidd quickly ducks down and puts a small kiss on my cheek. Then Law basically throws him out and slams the door. "Y/n we need to talk," he says while looking into my eyes, deep into my eyes. "We have nothing to talk about Trafalgar he is only a friend," I say walking away from him before i could get far he picks me up and throws me over his shoulders. "Law!!" i scream while trying to get out of his grasp. He walks to his room and throws me on his bed and locks to door behind him. 

"Law.."