♣Profile♣

Name: Arianna Helen SwanNicknames: Ari, Anna, Annie, Swan Girl

Nicknames: Ari, Anna, Annie, Swan Girl.
Age: 17

Gender: Female, She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: fair ivory skin, brown eyes, dark brown hair, heart-shaped face, slender amd toned figure. 5'7" ft tall.
Personality: Introverted, Creative, Quiet, independent, sassy/sarcastic, Confident, Stubborn, and a feminist.

Likes: Cooking/baking, reading, forests, cloudy skies, rain and snow, emerald green, ballet, art, and writing.
Dislikes: Homophobic/transphobic people, judgmental people, racist/sexist people, perverts, and very traditional values.

Facts
• Arianna found out she was bisexual because she had a threesome with a couple who has looking to spice up their relationship.
× Arianna explained that she wasn't looking for a long term relationship and outside the bedroom that they remain only friends, and they keep their mouth shut about the whole threesome thing.
• Arianna doesn't get along with Renee or Charlie that much as they both dote over Bella and almost completely ignore her.
• Arianna doesn't like the Cullens, mostly Edward and Alice. The rest she tolerates.
• On her exact 18th birthday Arianna moved out, dropped out of school, got her G.E.D, started a business, and moved out.