✘ 22

It was early morning

It was early morning. The light beamed through the curtains as the sun kissed their sleeping figures.

A small groan was heard as Hyein slowly opened her eyes.

Unlike the normal view of her bedroom window, she was welcomed with the sight of her soulmate sleeping peacefully beside her.

A warm smile made its way to her lips as she stared fondly at the boy. He looks so peaceful...., she thought.

Gently, she brought her hand up to brush a few strands of hair out of his face, bringing her face closer to softly place a kiss to his forehead.

The corner of his lips curved up as his grip on her waist tightened.

"Morning, beautiful.", he greeted, his morning voice differing from his usual tone.

Hyein's heart skipped a beat as he opened his eyes, staring lovingly into her own. "Morning...", she muttered out.

A small chuckle escaped his lips as he pulled her closer into his chest, inhaling her calming scent.

"Let's stay like this just a little longer...", he said, his voice muffled a bit. Hyein smiled and happily obliged.

However, Haechan pulled away with a frown on his face, confusing Hyein. "Hyuck, what's wrong?", she asks.

"My body doesn't ache anymore..", he said, his tone laced with suspicion.

"It doesn't?", she questioned. He shook his head.

Hyein sat up on her knees, giving him a look of confusion. "Lay on your stomach.", she ordered. He let out a small chuckle at her demand before doing as she said.

Haechan flinched, a tint of red painting over his cheeks as she lifted the back of his shirt up, gliding her fingers across the place where his wound was supposed to be.

Yeah, supposed to be. It was gone, perfectly healed.

"H-hyuck...", Hyein spoke out, absolutely baffled with what was going on. Haechan furrowed his brows in concern as he looked over at her.

"What's wrong?", he asks, but she doesn't answer, too shocked at what she was seeing. "Hyein.".

"It's healed. Like... completely.", she said as she pulled down his shirt, backing up a bit to allow him to sit up.

"Really?", she nodded. "Really.".

Suddenly, the door slammed open, a clearly irritated Jisung barging into the bedroom.

"If I find out my sister is pregnant, I'll be coming for your head.", he threatened, his glare lethal.

Haechan gulped, avoiding his eyes as Hyein just rolled her eyes.

"We just slept in the same bed. Nothing happened.", she sighed.

Jisung relaxed significantly, trusting his sister's words. "But you know what did happen? She healed my injury.", Haechan said, proudly smiling at his gang member.