The Morning After

(A/N this story takes place after the attack on Nevermore. Instead of leaving Nevermore, Wednesday decides to stay (pretty sure for Enid) (can you even do brackets within brackets oh well I've done it hehehe) Wednesday and Enid will have to face more challenges and villains. This is my first ever story so please enjoy and say if u would like more)

Wednesday's POV:
Last night was definitely life changing. I watched Nevermore almost crumble, I watched the head teacher die and furthermore I almost died, me Wednesday Addams. But for some reason the only thing I can think about is that hug with Enid. I am definitely not one for touch but something about Enid's warmth made me feel something I have never felt before. She has never been able to wolf out yet when she saw I was in danger she wolfed out just for me. I don't know it's probably nothing. I roll over and see Enid "peacefully" (as peaceful you can get after almost dying) sleeping. I analyse her cuts and scrapes, the dried in blood in her hair. She groans and I watch her slowly waken.
She opens her eyes and sees me staring. " Wednesday are you ok?" Enid asks me. "Yes Enid I am perfectly fine" I reply but not in my usual monotone voice. For some reason I sense some warmth in my voice. What is this feeling I am feeling. " Ok well Wednesday just shout if you need me I'm off for a shower " Enid shouts to me as she walks in the bathroom."Ok I'll be perfectly fine" I shout back. She closes the bathroom door behind her but it doesn't close all the way. I see Enid take her shirt off and I feel some hot feeling on my face. I suddenly hear some tip tapping along the floor. I look down and I see thing. "Good morning Thing how are u feeling from last night?" I ask returning to my usual tone of voice. " I'm ok but Wednesday why are you so red...." Thing turns and sees the bathroom still a peek open. " OMG are you blushing for Enid Sinclair!!!!?" Thing excitedly signs on the floor. " I am not" I reply. I have never blushed for anyone but never have I felt this warm sensation I felt when looking at Enid.

Enid's POV:
Last night had to have been one of the worst nights ever. I look out the bathroom window and I see some trees still singed and a little bit still on fire from last night ( bit worrying if you ask me that Nevermore hasn't properly put them out yet. Saying that they also let a murderer teach so yknow.) As I woke I saw Wednesday staring at me. I hope she doesn't know I like her. Maybe I should tell her. No that's not a good idea I'm still dating Ajax. I do need to break up with him though. I need to think of a good excuse because I can't exactly say " Hey Ajax we need to break up. I never liked you but I needed you as a distraction from Wednesday please forgive me" Actually maybe I could ...........

Wednesday's POV:
Enid emerges from the bathroom looking as beautiful as ever . Sorry what ?!I can't believe I just thought that. I mean I can't deny it though. The way her blow dryed hair sways in the breeze as she walks. The way her dimples appear on her cheeks as she turns to smile and look at me. "Wends, staring again I see" Enid jeers at me. " Sush Sinclair I told you not to call me that again" " awww Wends I know you like it" I have to look away as I feel that hotness appear on my face again. " Ok well I need to go and talk to Yoko and Ajax. What are you going to get up to today? Talking to Xaviar I presume" " what?" I ask Enid. " well I assumed you liked him you seem close" " Sinclair if you have not worked out I am Lesbian... well I'm pretty sure." "What??!?!?!!?!?!? Your gay ????????!!???? That's cool I think I might be bi actually. There is this girl I've been liking recently" Enid says (she says this so fast btw that I don't think Usain Bolt could have caught up) " but Sinclair I thought you were dating Ajax" Wednesday replies, again in a warmer tone ( you can almost hear the excitement in her voice hearing Enid is bi) " about thattttt. I'm actually going to break up with him just now" " well I wish you luck. Goodbye Sinclair" "Bye Wends!!!" Enid says as she leaves the dorm

*time skip because I'm literally so lazyyy*

Nobodies POV:
Enid runs in to the dorm with tears in her eyes ( she doesn't really know why becuase she never likes Ajax but when she saw him cry it made her break down in tears.) Wednesday notices and slowly moves towards her. Enid pulls Wednesday in and kisses her. "Sinclair what are you doing !!!!" Wednesday angrily ( not too angrily she secretly wanted this hehehe) "I am so sorry Wends I don't know what I'm thinking" Enid replies practically sobbing. "Well I do" Wednesday say as she pulls Enid again kissing her as she slowly moves towards her bed. She throws (in a nice way yknow what I mean) Enid on the bed as she straddles Enid still somehow managing to kiss her. Enid pulls away "Wends?" Enid asks "sush mi amore" Wednesday says as she tugs on Enid shirt asking to take it off. Enid nods. Wednesday quickly pulls of Enids shirt revealing a plain sports bra. Wednesday moves to Enids neck kissing and sucking leaving hickies all over. Enid softly moans. Wednesday makes her way down Enids stomach and getting to her skirts waist line. She tugs again asking to take it off Enid nods and Wednesday manages to pull Enids underwear and skirt off in a swift movement. Wednesday moves her hand slowly in circles massaging Enids clit. Enid softly moans "mmmfm Wends" Wednesday looks up and makes eye contact with her crush as she pushes two fingers inside her. Enid let's out a loud grunt. "Shush Mi amor people will hear you" Wednesday slowly starts pumping her fingers in and out getting faster and faster each time. "Mmm Wends I'm gonna c-c-um" " do it my love" And with that Enid let's out the biggest moan in existence (it's more like a scream i don't really know) "cara mia Sush people will think your getting murdered" Enid doesn't respond. They fall silent the only sound is Enids heavy breathing. Still being silent Enid slowly turns and kisses Wednesday. She then spoons her and falls asleep. Wednesday turns on her side pulling Enid into a big hug. She slowly falls asleep.

A/N ok so this was actually really long (1145 words) and I'm really sorry. I hope this was good it's the first one I've ever done. Don't worry the story line will get better (maybe I can't promise anything.) Hope u have the best day ever and remember you are loved :))) <3