migraine - chris

summary!
in which you have a migraine and
chris takes care of you.

y/n's POV
i woke up, and immediately i felt nauseous. i got up, running out of chris' room and into the bathroom, immediately releasing everything i ate yesterday. "babe?" i heard chris call out. i finished and leaned up against the wall, because i had a feeling i was gonna throw up again. i should've known yesterday when i was having my random bursts of anger, that i was gonna wake up with a migraine, and now here we are.

i leaned forward again, throwing up once more, when i heard a knock on the door. "baby? are you throwing up?" chris asked through the door. i kept throwing up as i heard the door open. "oh baby," i felt my hair being pulled back. "you have a migraine sweetheart? you don't have the lights on," he whispered and i nodded. "what do you need baby?" he whispered. "medicine, and sleep," i mumbled, leaning into his shoulder. "okay, i can do that for you," he rubbed my back a little.

he got up and slowly picked me up, carrying me back into his room, carefully laying me back in his bed, and i immediately snuggled into his blankets. "i'll be right back baby," he told me, going upstairs to get me my medicine. he came back a few minutes later with medicine, a water, and a wet rag. i took the medicine, and he put the rag on my forehead. "lie down baby, try and go back to sleep," he said and i nodded, immediately falling back asleep.

a little while later i woke up hearing movement around the room, and it was chris walking around. "chris?" i whispered. "did i wake you up? sorry baby, we're just getting ready to go film a car video real quick," he said. "i convinced them to just stay here in the driveway just incase you need me," he said. i lifted my head up and it immediately fell right back into the pillows, it felt like my head was being pulled down by a bag of bricks. "chris," i said, tearing up.

"what's wrong baby?" "my head, it's a lot worse," i cried. "what do you mean?" "it feels like it's being weighed down by bricks," i closed my eyes, trying to stop crying before i made it even worse. "okay, hang on baby, i'll go get you another rag," he said. he came back a few minutes later, putting a warm one on the back of my neck, and my forehead, before climbing into his bed with me. "i thought you were filming?" i whispered. "my girls in pain, im not leaning her here by herself," he said, bringing his hand up to my head and slowly started massaging my scalp.

i could of just been being dramatic, but it felt like 2 minutes after he touched my head, the pain started going away. "i'm sorry i ruined your day and your filming," i said. "baby,
you didn't ruin anything, i'd rather be here laying with you and taking care of you than anywhere else," he said, still slowly massaging my scalp. "i love you," i whispered. "i love you," he said.

i took the rag off of my forehead, and carefully moved so i was laying on his chest. he brought his other hand up and started massaging the other side of my scalp. i took this as my opportunity to quickly go back to sleep. which i did, i fell asleep to the feeling of my boyfriend massaging my head. maybe i should have migraines more often.