𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The elevator bell dings revealing the beautiful bride, Sloane. Her arm interlocked with yours, as you had offer to walk her up to the altar since you both knew Ben wouldn't cooperate. You hear the "wows" traveling throughout the room as everyone admired your sister in awe. You saw Luther stare at her, his eyes full of longing. Not being able to tear his gaze away from Sloane. You smile proudly. You peer behind Lila seeing a small figure that had the same expression that Luther had, painted on his own face. It was Five. To him you had always been beautiful but something about seeing you all dolled up made his heart race. You looked like an angel. You smile at him making him realize that you've caught him staring. He gets nervous and looks away bashfully , just like the first time you two met. You chuckle. "Let's get this over with before I die of cringe." Ben says.

Once everyone is in their seats, you proceed to walk your sister down the small aisle up to the altar. Reaching the altar you do something unexpected. Before handing her off to Luther, you pull out a red string handing it to her. She gasps. "The red string..." she begins. You nod. "The red string of fate. Just like you told me about, thought it be a nice little gesture." You smile at her taking a step aside, standing beside her. Luther looks at the sisters confused, along with the rest of the guests. However, when Sloane asked for his right pinky he obeyed. You watched fondly as she tied his finger with the string, asking him to to the same to her on the other end. He did.

"Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today for a good time, not a long time, so let's have a good time, huh? 'Cause the sun can't shine every day. Can I get an amen?" Klaus yells initiating the ceremony.

"Amen!" "Amen!" Sloane and Luther say in unison. You roll your eyes fitting a laugh "Amen!" You say. Cheers are heard from the crowd, mainly from Diego. Along with a faint, "Amen." from Five. "Luther, do you be taking this banging hottie to be your lady?" Klaus says. "I do." Luther says. Klaus sighs his voice now trembling as he says, "Sloane, do you promise to love and cherish this big hairy bastard for the next 24 to 48 hours?" He says. "Give or take a day." Five interrupts quickly being shushed by Klaus. You turn to him playfully glaring at him. He smirks and shrugs making you roll your eyes at him. "I'm gonna try." Sloane says nodding her head. "Well, then..." Klaus claps as the tears win him over. "I'm sorry. I pronounce you married as shit! Viva la apocalypse!" he yells. The couple embraces each other, followed by a passionate kiss. The crowd cheers loudly, including yourself. Finally, just like Klaus the emotions win you as you felt one tear travel down your face. You quickly wipe it away but Five had already seen it. He smiles sadly as the thought that he wanted for one day to be the groom marrying you came to him.

Sloane and Luther walk down the aisle and make their way to the dance floor for their first dance. Teenage Dream" by The Rescues plays for their dance. The guests gather around to admire the beautiful couple as they swayed gracefully, complimenting each other perfectly. Finally, you let out a shaky breath trying to blink away the tears but instead it did the opposite, bringing a few down your face. You sniff patting the tears away not wanting to ruin your makeup while failing to notice Five was now standing beside you. "You okay?" he asks startling you. You nod. "Just happy." You mumble. "You look beautiful" he compliments you, wrapping his arm around you waist and plating a kiss on you cheek. You turn to him with a smile. "You don't look so bad yourself, old man." He rolls his eyes at the nickname. Sloane watched the interaction from the dance floor, smiling to herself, happy that her sister had found her own happiness.

Five sees Diego, Lila, and Klaus joining the newly wed on the dance floor. He pulls away from you extending his hand towards you. "Care to join me for a dance?" he asks slightly bowing his head. You chuckle. Taking his hand, accepting. He pulls you to the dance floor giving you a twirl, bringing you closer to him. His right hand placed on your lower back and the other taking your hand. Chests almost pressed against each other, faces only inches apart. The two mimic Sloane and Luther, as you sway side to side as he occasionally twirls you. The moment was straight out of a fairy tale.