The lead up

"Mum why can't you come to Pennsylvania with me to meet Nelson i don't understand, you have already bought a ticket?" I questioned my mum.
"You know your grandpa is sick, i have to be here to look after him and make sure he stays safe but i'm not going to let that stop you from going to see him yourself, it's not that important to me but i know it is to you so i think you should go no matter what" My mother replies.

I stand there with my suitcase in front of my mum and a tear roles down my face.
"There, there everything will be alright" My mum comforts me.
"I'm just scared i'm going to come back and Grandpa's not going to be with us anymore i will feel so guilty" I say to my mum still tearing up a little.
"Grandpa will be fine I promise you now get on your flight before you miss it baby" My mum says and kisses my forehead.
"I love you mum" I say to her as I walk away.
"I love you too my baby" she shouts as I stumble off.

I make my way through the gate to enter the plane I put my bags at the top cupboards on the plane and I sit down. The flight took 7 hours and 24 minutes and the whole time I just watched movies and tried to sleep by looking out the window, but it didn't work that well at all.
We started to land after the 7 hours.
When we had fully landed I got my things out of the over head locker and made my way off the plane.
Slowly, one by one, everybody got off the plane leading us to a couple of buses that we had to get on that took everybody on the plane to the place that we all needed to end up at in the airport. When you are a 14 year old girl travelling on her own from the uk to Pennsylvanian you have to make sure you get everything right.

Once I got to the right place in the airport, I had to try and find the place where I can figure out what coach I need to get on that will bring me to my hotel.
After a long search, I found a desk that had a humongous sign saying "COACHES" above it i took a wild guess and thought that was where I needed to go. I made my way to the desk and asked the young man running it where I was supposed to go.
"Hi do you know where coach 105 is?" I asked him and smiled in a nice way.
"If you go out the double doors in front of us and turn left until you see a big sign that has an arrow and the words saying coaches here if you see a sign that has an arrow and says taxis then you've gone too far."
The detail in the directions was amazing i could tell it was going to help me quite a lot.
"Thank you!" I say to him.
"Your welcome" he replies and smiles at me.
I pull my case a long while going out the double doors and turning left. I see coach 105 just pulling up into the parking space.

I slightly run so I'm sure that I won't miss it. As I get to the coach, the man is quickly loads my things into the cupboard at the bottom of the coach. I get onto the coach and in about half an hour i end up at my hotel. I step out of the coach and there lay infront of me is a tall hotel with glass balcony's with chairs and tables where u can sit watching the people splash around in the pool. Imagining it makes me excited to stay and enjoy the hot weather.
I get my bags out the bottom of the coach and go into the hotel and check in.

As I walk into the lobby of the hotel a beautiful, shiny chandelier hangs infront with a big, round sofa worshiping the chandelier like it's the sun and the sofa is the planets.
The game is in half an hour so I have to go get ready.
I get into the glass elevator and I go to the 4th floor where my room is. I pull my suitcase a long the corridor until I reach my room, I use the keycard to open it up and slowly reveal the room that is inside. As I open the door, I gasp i can't believe how big it is I didn't think my mum booked such a big hotel for just for me to stay in its incredible.

I walk in the room and start to unpack putting everything neatly in the drawers and cupboards.
After my long flight, I just lay flat out on my bed, it felt like I fell into a bunch of clouds it was so soft.
But I had no time to waste i jumped off the bed and grabbed my makeup bag I put on my mascara and some lipgloss and looked in my cupboard for some clothes.
I found a tight,red corset looking top and matched it with some black Nike pro shorts.
I match the outfit with my red Jordan's and I grab my phone and start to head out of my room.