Chapter 1: Hogwarts

Y/N pov:

It's my first year in Hogwarts today. Technically third year for people my age.

My dad has kept me from not going because of 'the danger'. If you ask me it's pretty ridiculous.

"Y/N, it's time to go, Come on!" I hear my father yell from downstairs. I quickly grabbed my luggage and headed downstairs to see my father standing there impatiently.

I was wearing low-rise jeans with a white crop top with my belly piercing showing.

Dad let me get it as long as I made a promise to not get into danger at Hogwarts this year. I'm a huge daddy's girl so it always works out.

My Dad's name is Remus Lupin. I got his last name after he filed for full custody of me. My mother on the other hand, she's a messed up druggie that I hope I will never see again.

There are things she did to me that left marks on my body. I have to cover them up with make-up. Unbelievable.

My dad is going to become the new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor this year. I'm so proud of him.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

Dad and I have arrived at platform 9 3/4. I see so many 1st years so excited running around the place. They make me wanna squish them with my fingers because of how small they are.

Is that weird?

Anyways, Dad and I went into a compartment placing our things above us. My cat, Boots, is on my lap purring. He has always been there for me.

I was lying on Dad's shoulder when I heard people come into the compartment. They all sit opposite of my Dad and I.

I recognized one of them. "Holy shit!" I practically whisper yelled. "Language Y/N." Dad whispered to me. "sorry." I mumbled quietly for at least him to hear me.

"Sorry to invite ourselves in." The girl with poofy brown curls said. I looked at her in concern and ignored her to look at Harry Potter.

"You're Harry Potter, aren't you?!" The boy made eye contact with me. I could see his cheeks turn bright pink as he looked at me. "Yeah, I guess." he said while smirking.

I take out my hand for him to shake. As he shakes my hand I look at the ginger boy beside me.

"Weasley?" I said in question. He nods his head at me. I went back to lay my head on Dad's shoulder again.

A few minutes later out of nowhere the train stopped. The lights flicked off and I took out my wand.

"Lumos" I whispered. My wand tip lit up. "Are you guys ok?" I ask. "I'm fine, you guys?" The girl says. "Yeah." I hear simultaneously of the two boys.

We all glance over at my father. He has a robe over him. "Dad?" I say nudging him.

The pathetic trio in front of me looked at me. Next thing I know, a dementor comes through the doors staring into Harry's soul.

It goes over to Harry and he looks stunned. Dad casts a non-corporeal patronus charm at the dementor.

The next thing I know I felt dizzy. I was going to pass out. Next thing I knew everything went black. I couldn't handle all the energy in one tiny compartment.

I wake up putting my hand over my forehead groaning. Dad looks at me handing me my favorite chocolate bar. I smile at him grabbing it.

"You passed out too?" I hear from beside me. It was Harry. "I can't handle so much energy at once," I smirk with a slight frown.

He looks at me smiling, guessing he was glad he wasn't the only one to be a freak. "What's your name? If you wouldn't mind me asking." The girl said.

I very much did mind but I didn't say anything about it. "Oh my apologies, I'm Y/N, Y/N Lupin."

"So he's your father?" Weasley says pointing at my father. "Yep. What's your guy's names?" "Hermione Granger" "Ron Weasley." They say simultaneously. "Nice to meet you all." I say with a smile.

I went to put on my robe before we got to Hogwarts and I accidentally bumped into somebody on my way.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" I say to the person I just bumped into. I look up to see a tall handsome brunette Hufflepuff boy.

"No worries. I haven't seen you around. What's your name?" He says with his nice calming voice. Wow, this man is already giving me shivers.

"Lupin, Y/N Lupin" "Nice to meet you Y/N. I'll see you around?" "Yeah definitely!" I say while smiling. I realized I didn't ask for his name.

After, I changed into my robe and went back into the compartment.

I walk in smiling and Hermione asks me why I'm smiling. "Oh, nothing." I say while looking down.

"Looks like Y/N already has a crush" Hermione whispers so my dad can't hear. Luckily he doesn't but Harry looks at me pissed.

I can feel myself burning. I didn't like the feeling. "Shut it." I say looking at Hermione.

"We should be at Hogwarts in about 5 minutes" Ron says changing the subject so we can get out of this pool of awkwardness.
__________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! I know it's short but I will try to make it longer! Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy the next chapter! :)
• 915 words