Chapter one: the start of something new

5 friends who all met in rehab. 2 girls and 3 boys. The oldest out of the 5 was Jaden. Jaden had been working on music for almost 4 years. He had been in rehab for almost 2 months. Next was cooper. Cooper had been admitted in to rehab a month prior to Jaden's arrival. Cooper had became best friends with Jaden when he arrived. Nessa was the third oldest. She got admitted a few days after Jaden. Nessa was also working on music before. She had been making music for 3ish years. Lastly the youngest were Quinton and Y/n. They are twins and one had their life together and the other not so much. When the twins got admitted the first person to greet them was cooper. When Cooper first saw the twins, he automatically knew Jaden and Nessa would love them. Y/n was scared to meet them. Should never leave her room and only talk to her brother. Quinton tried for days to get her to come out of her room to meet Nessa and Jaden, but she didn't for the first two weeks. She only talk to Cooper and her brother. One night Quinton decided to hang out with Jaden and Nessa. That night was the first time is it y/n told anyone what started her addiction. Cooper was that person. He was just walking around the rehab center when he heard the younger girl crying. He slowly walked into her room and sat next to her, pulling her into a hug and letting her cry. She told him about her ex and how he was dealing to her and giving her the drugs. No one had any idea, but the night when her mom and dad brought up sending her to rehab Quinton told them automatically that if they sent her to send him to, he made up a lie telling them that he was addicted to anyone who knew Quinton knew he never thought to touch drugs in his life. He had his life all put together. He only lied because he needed his Twin around.