NEIL IS AT HOME

Are you afraid that they can't stand it?" Akshu wanted to persuade something, "You, do you want to think about it?"

In her eyes, Neil is very good, a top-level student in the law department of Big B, and a talented person. She is completely a woman's dream target. She really can't figure out why Aaru wants to break up?

Perhaps thinking of her parents, Aaru absently said, "I will tell them tomorrow."

...

With this feeling, she didn't want to say anything.

Turned around and left the company, she got on the bus.

I probably took seven or eight stops to get home.

She randomly selected a position, looked at the window, her eyes gradually diminished.

When Aaru was in a daze, memories would emerge. She looked at the scenery outside the window, the memories turned like gears, and scenes of the past reappeared in front of her eyes. When she was at home, she was already in tears.

Wiping away tears with her fingertips, she put her hands in her pockets and got out of the car.

There was a hustle and bustle on both sides of the road, and she felt that her destiny was about to end, and she sighed deeply.

As long as the parents pass the stage, this fate will truly become a thing of the past.

Just looking at the building above her head, she was still a little timid.

Fear, anxiety, helplessness, unknown confusion...

Various emotions are intertwined, making her hands and feet cold.

Finally, the elevator stopped on the 16th floor.

Aaru walked out of the elevator, just fantasizing about the confessed scene, her eyes were red involuntarily.

She couldn't imagine how her parents would react when they heard those words.

When twisting the doorknob, she even felt that she was powerless.

She imagined what the first sentence should say.

Then, she saw Naira, who was changing shoes at the entrance, that figure was so thin.

She feels very unfilial.

Biting her lip uncontrollably, her voice stopped, "Mom..."

She wants to ask: Is Dad here?

But Naira spoke a step ahead of her, "I'm back? I don't have coriander at home. Mom is going out to buy some."

Aaru tilted her head to calm her emotions, then pressed her throat and asked, "Why are you buying coriander?"

"I boiled the chicken soup. I found that there was no coriander after it was cooked." Naira smiled happily, "Neil is here, and he is talking to your father and your uncle."

Aaru was taken aback for a moment, her sad mood suddenly turned anger, "What is he here for?!"

They all said they were going to break up, so why did they come to join in the fun?

"Hush! Keep your voice down." Naira stared at her, "Your cousin is at odds with his wife, and now he is going to divorce and fight for the custody of the child. Isn't Neil a lawyer? Your dad asked him to come over and talk to your uncle. Tell me about this."

"Oh." It turned out that Dad  asked him to come. Aaru was a little embarrassed and touched her nose. "So are you inside now?"

"How many people are talking in the living room."

Aaru nodded, didn't say anything, changed her shoes and went in.

But unexpectedly, she said so much to Neil last night, and he was willing to come today.

And he didn't reveal anything to her parents.

To be honest, this made Aaru's mood even more complicated.

Going in with indoor shoes, there are indeed a few people sitting in the living room. Uncle,  and cousin are all here, and Dad  is sitting on the side, watching with pride Neil explaining legal knowledge to them.

There were some gift boxes and tea leaves on the table, which were probably used by the cousin to thank Neil.

Seeing this, Aaru shouted "Dad, uncle, cousin" and went into her room.

Maybe because the boundaries were drawn, she didn't want to stay in the living room, so as not to be more embarrassed.

dinner time.

Both the uncle and the cousin went back, and Naira brought the chicken soup to the table and called Aaru to come out for dinner, "Aaru, we have dinner."

"Coming." Aaru replied, and when She came out he saw Dad  and Neil standing at the door talking.

Dad meant to keep Neil for dinner, with special enthusiasm.

Neil pursed his lower lip, the expression in his eyes was unclear.

The reaction seems to be a bit tangled, isn't it thinking about telling them about their breakup, right?

Aaru suddenly became very guilty. It would be time for dinner. She didn't want her parents to lose their appetite because of this.

To say, let's confess after eating.

"Aaru, what's the matter with Neil? It's so cautious to tell him to stay for a meal, he's all about to get married." Karthik smiled kindly, and asked  to help persuade him.