17

Summer of 2002:

Summer of 2002:

Evelyn slowly opened her eyes, blinking in the dim light that filtered into the room through heavy curtains. For a moment, she had no idea where she was. Everything felt unfamiliar and disorienting. The last thing she remembered was a blinding car's headlights before the world turned dark.

As her vision cleared, she realized she was lying on an ornate bed, her body feeling heavy and lethargic. Panic began to creep in as she tried to sit up, but a searing pain shot through her leg, and she gasped. Her gaze moved to the room around her, taking in the luxurious furnishings, and the elegant decor.

Evelyn's heart raced as she stumbled through the unfamiliar house, her pain temporarily forgotten in the rush of adrenaline. She had found herself in a situation she couldn't comprehend. In the dimly lit room, the portrait on the wall was a stark contrast to her own confusion.

Frantic and desperate, she had managed to find a room with valuable-looking jewelry. In her hasty attempt to steal something to help her escape, she had knocked a silver tray to the ground. The clatter had alerted the residents of the house.

The wife's piercing scream still echoed in Evelyn's ears as she made her escape. She knew she needed to get out of there, away from these people. Her leg throbbed with every step, but fear propelled her forward. She couldn't understand how she had ended up in this strange place, and the urgency to escape consumed her thoughts.

As Evelyn dashed through the hallway, she heard the husband coming after her. It was a pursuit she couldn't outrun, and panic clawed at her chest. She needed a place to hide, to buy herself some time.

🪐

As Spencer stood before Evelyn's dressing table, his reflection in the mirror looking back at him, he couldn't shake the nagging doubt that had been festering in the back of his mind. He took a deep breath and then walked over to where Evelyn's discarded shirt lay crumpled on the floor.

🪐

Spencer's hands slid down Evelyn. Everything was so sudden, hot kisses were beginning to trail down Evelyn's neck, goosebumps followed and she unconsciously rolled her hips against him. She gripped his neck, digging delicate patterns into his skin. 

He crawled onto the bed, lying her down gently onto her back underneath him. He slid her underwear off and he went to kiss her before lowering himself down. Evelyn's eyes rolled back in bliss, she felt the suction of moisture between them as he entered her. 

"Fuck,"  Evelyn says as he bottomed out inside of her, getting as deep as possible. 

Spencer then starts thrusting into her. His hand roamed over her body, massaging her breasts and pinching at her nipples.